Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,245 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fat Lady Yabis - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fat Lady Yabis (655 Views)

Fat Lady / Yabis / If U Wan Yab Fat Lady: Learn Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fat Lady Yabis by DONFASZY(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2009
You couldn't get a date in a whorehouse with a fistful of $20s; even your right hand turns you down. You are quite intelligent, for a gerbil with Downs Syndrome. Lose some weight, you fat Bleep. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us. If you were paid what you are worth, it would break the minimum wage law. You really should stop buying material for your clothes at curtain sales. I'd tell you to go Bleep yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mess / Would U Fire Ur Secretary If U Were In This Guy’s Shoes / Only In Nigeria People Only In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.