Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB (439 Views)

Many Nigerians In Libya Don't Want To Return - FG . / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB by Divepen1(m): 5:35am On Nov 19, 2015
To as many that pasted France's flag on their pics, you have shown that you are human. But we need to think, which country ought to have its flag on people's pics Nigeria or France? We are faced with the news of the death of our country men daily yet nobody thought it wise to use our pics. Even Naira land that stood as Nigeria Most visited forum have not done anything. Everyday these people say God bless their country. But people sleep when Mummy G.O is leading prayer for Nigeria. Your country men die everyday and you prefer crying over road accidents than bombblast . I commiserate with every nations that lose their men but if my country, Nigeria don't have its pix for everyone to use I prefer crying for them, for the evil in men's heart than paste a flag on my pixsl. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB by clek: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2015
You have spoken well. But whoever has done that did it willfully. If Facebook had created such for your dear country , fellow nigerians won't hesitate to do same.
Re: To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB by baski92(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2015
True talk,, boko boys your days are good numbered
Re: To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB by Kelly2713(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2015
the poster above me av said my mind. no need for further comment
Re: To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB by olayinkajnr(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2015
True talk bro. Nairaland a site for all does nothing than give the privilege for members to show their hatred towards each other.
Re: To The Many Nigerians That Used France Flag On FB by abiolasogey(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Dnt mind dem,,,endtime nigerians

(1) (Reply)

It Is Dangerous To Travel At Night, Federal Road Safety Corps Warns / Fashola Unveils Plans For Federal Roads, To Re-introduce Tolling / Help: ECONOMIST In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.