Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale (2583 Views)

Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale / Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale / Designer Suits For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2006
I will be arriving Nigeria at month end and i have so many lovely designer suits for sale for male and female, the prices will be moderate. Hugo Boss, Armani, Calvin Klein etc. Holla me If you are interested.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by lovaboi: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2006
Only suits,no tops,jeans etc.pls reply fast.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by nunu(f): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2006
Am interested.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by Hugoboi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2006
me too
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2006
It is only suits that i have at present, i dont have top or jeans. Nunu and Hugoboi, could i know how many pieces each one of you are buying?.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2006
Am interested too.i'll need 2 set.black suit skirt and trouser.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2006
Nunu and Hugoboi, are you buying in large quntities or small quantity? And can you let me know which size you are buying. Fellybabe, please let me also have your size.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by Hugoboi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2006
i'l need like 3.preferably pinstripe and bespoke
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by nunu(f): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2006
Am a uk 10(size 10:uk).And i would like about 5 pair of suits
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2006
I use size 12.pls,how much is it for one so i can know if i'll need more dan what i requested 4 b4.and morealso,i wil need a pair of male black suit 4 a friend.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2006
the suit is of high quality, i think it is better if you see it first before talking about the price, but to answered your question, the suit will go for #8000 per piece.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by jammin(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2006
did he just post 8000 pounds?
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2006
No jammin.he said N8,000.
@my guy Am sorry,i can't afford dat at d moment.maybe someother time
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2006
Huh,am not saying they're expensive o but can't afford dat at d moment may be cos i've not spend 8k on suit b4.out of 15 set dat i've.just 2 are hugo and was given dis yr on my birthday.others like liz claiborne,next,atmosphere,filey,country casual,st micheal.etam,bhs were bought on sales at v/i and alade market at 4k-5k
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2006
Just yesterday,a friend came in from port,harcort.she came 2 lagos becos london tailor -aspleytailor from london is in town.each suit cost 400pounds.she bought 4 set and was given 20%discount for d4.at sheraton hotel,ikj.
Obviously,they are lovely but i cut my coat according 2 my size.she is a banker and am just trying 2 set up my own company.so 2 different things.ur price is still ok for those designers anyway
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by jammin(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2006
fellybabe wats the xchange rate like these days. i don't keep up with it. i meant to the $us
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2006
140 =n= / 1 usd
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by jammin(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2006
so that brother is selling a designer suit for 8000/140 = $us 57.14 that can't be right. or perhaps they are knockoff lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2006
140 ken! for where
I changed dollar last wk at d rate of 128.and dat has been d rate for sometime now. U know what,obasanjo promised Nigerian he gonna slashed it down back 2 .N120 b4 he end it's regime next yr which is very possible
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2006
@Josboy4life,where u go see 140.even abj for zone 4 where taximan carry man me go last mth-na N127 and lagos where i base na 128. All dis one i dey una na black market oh.bank rate dey lower
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by fellybabe(f): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2006
If u are buying dollar is N130-N133. So,my friend where ur own dey,make u dey help me any time i want change money
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by PeeDaVinci: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2006
lol
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by layi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2006
Designer suits or designed suits
I cant imagine desiogner suits for a meagre $56.

Anyway consoludotion has liberalized the forex markets, banks now have BDCs so the price for dollar is fixed at 130-131,
140? No way,
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2006
OK my mistake, I usually never go to the bank to exchange money
I exchange my money @ any local bereau de change.

Last time I was home it was trading for even greater than 140 sef, but that was 2005
I heard it has gone down a bit, but i didnt think it would be 128, cool
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2006
And these suites are obviously knock-offs
But if you cant tell the difference who cares right?
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by KDK(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ Jammin,
I thot I was the only one that noticed. There is something Fishy, even at knock off's. Except he is bringing them from Asia of course(after all they even make all these things in Asia).
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2006
I have not been able to check my post all this while. It is not that i am forcing people to buy the suit and it is so sad to hear people reading so many meaning just to buy a suit, that is our people for you, all what they are interested is to find fault in whatever you post, it is not encouraging at all and am sure most of the people finding fault did not have #8000 naira to buy it.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by KDK(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2006
Hey ,
No vex, what I am saying is that it doesn't matter if they are from Asia as most desaigners manufacture their products there. I am sorry anyway.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2006
It is okay. All said and done, thanks to the Asia tiger, if it is not for them, Europe and America would have still be going on with their conspiracy in milking us with their exhorbitant prices. It is true that some of the goods are not up to standard here but it is what you want that you get. Mostly, it is our people that ask for the fake and copy goods in order to get a higher profit on their investment. Most of the big corporation are also here doing business and sending their goods back to their respective countries, and why most are here is because of the cheap labour and the market, after all you cant joke with a country that has trillion dollar as reserve.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2006
It is okay. All said and done, thanks to the Asia tiger, if it is not for them, Europe and America would have still be going on with their conspiracy in milking us with their exorbitant prices. It is true that some of the goods are not up to standard here but it is what you want that you get. Mostly, it is our people that ask for the fake and copy goods in order to get a higher profit on their investment. Most of the big corporation are also here doing business and sending their goods back to their respective countries, and why most are here is because of the cheap labour and the market, after all you cant joke with a country that has trillion dollar as reserve. I don't deal with fake goods, i normally
go for the original and clean goods.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by kfo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
have the suits arrived? and how can i reach u ?at least seeing is believing.
globalaid:

It is okay. All said and done, thanks to the Asia tiger, if it is not for them, Europe and America would have still be going on with their conspiracy in milking us with their exorbitant prices. It is true that some of the goods are not up to standard here but it is what you want that you get. Mostly, it is our people that ask for the fake and copy goods in order to get a higher profit on their investment. Most of the big corporation are also here doing business and sending their goods back to their respective countries, and why most are here is because of the cheap labour and the market, after all you can't joke with a country that has trillion dollar as reserve. I don't deal with fake goods, i normally
go for the original and clean goods.
Re: Male And Female Designer Suits For Sale by globalaid(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2006
Hello KFO,

The suit just arrived and they are at computer village in Ikeja. You can call Boro on this number 08033114734, tell him you are from James. There are so many different colours and design there.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slightly Used Shoes From America-i Need Advice / Haier Thermocool Washing Machine / Professional CV + Cover Letter For N2,700 Only (Payment After Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.