Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP (25648 Views)

Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by lasisi69(f): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2015
drhabeeb99:

And the end time dude gave the end time verdict ..
lol.. Make them no catch u
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by chukel(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
A quick question for the legal luminaries. Of what judicial, political and electoral use is this probe should it indict fayose and go ahead to verify all sergeant koli said to be true?
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
porka:

Ogbeni, in a free and fair election, no politician alive, can defeat Fayose in Ekiti.

He would win with extremely wide margin.

Which State are you from? Where are you during the election? Why the use of soldiers? Were you in Ekiti during GEJ campaign in Ekiti? Could you recall what Fayose said? In case you don't know he said " Jonathan made me won the election so, I will make sure he wins in Ekiti. Don't believe in everything you hear over the radio or watch on TV not all are true. They have being edited before broadcasting it. People from a scene can only tell you the truth not "they said, they said people.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by kaffy4tope(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
lasisi69:
End time secretary

Ori boboi to daru grin grin
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by kaffy4tope(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
lasisi69:
End time secretary

Ori boboi ti daru grin grin
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by miqos02(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Skitosh(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Let the truth prevail after all the panel and officers affected should be dismissed for partisan politics angry
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by otunba9ja: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
What a sickening conspirators theory. This is why Nigeria will always fail to progress as a nation. Distractions here and there. When a person is elected into a position, he uses his first two years to fight opponents and pending court cases from the state treasury. This however, will have a negative effect on the elected's performance. Take for instance, Wike for example, he does not know his fate at this point. He has to fight tooth and nail to ensure he doesn't vacate his seat. By so doing, projects that ought to be executed in the state will be pended until theres a light at the end of the tunnel. In the long run, Riverians will suffer whether Wike wins or looses since there isn't consistency.
I just taya for this country politricks sha.

My broda,......if only he himself had come in without stains on his hands.....i biliv no one will av any negative evidence against him or any other politician like him..........umay want to google the right meaning of justice in a fair society. grin
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ishiamu(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

Prick head any business
I need guyz with correct biz like this now..

Even if nah Ogwu ego, Anya boiz di red like this..

Meet @ babalwo place in Ogun state mek we align
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Seunaj05(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2015
nobeku:
EWU! NAMMA! GOAT! Some people can NEVER be smart all their lives.. Fools like you.. Are you trying to impress us with your hardcore ignorance? We all know that Fayose has immunity and the only way he can leave the seat is by impeachment... for now.. Guy! LIVE AND LEARN.. OKPO 1 OF NAIRALAND!!!!!!
U're obviously one of the touts on NL who only unfortunately have access to the Internet. Your strong words are on called for coz I am entitled to my opinion.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Fayose going going...........
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Seunaj05(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2015
nobeku:
EWU! NAMMA! GOAT! Some people can NEVER be smart all their lives.. Fools like you.. Are you trying to impress us with your hardcore ignorance? We all know that Fayose has immunity and the only way he can leave the seat is by impeachment... for now.. Guy! LIVE AND LEARN.. OKPO 1 OF NAIRALAND!!!!!!

U're obviously one of the touts on NL who only unfortunately have access to the Internet. Your strong words are on called for coz I am entitled to my opinion.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by TimeManager(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=jenyfah post=40180024]End time

Meanwhile

Interview Start...

>> MP&HR Officer <<

HR : what is your name?

Mike : MP sir

HR : In full please...

Mike : Michael Phang

HR : your father's name?

HR : what does that mean?

Mike : Melvin Phang

HR : your native place?

HR : what's that?

Mike : Malacca Province

HR : what is your qualification?

Mike : MP

HR : (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Mike : Mathematics Professor

HR : so why do you need a job?

Mike : it is because of MP sir

HR : meaning?

Mike : Money Problems

HR : would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Mike : MP sir..

HR : and what is that??

Mike : Marvelous Personality

HR : I see... I will get back to you..

Mike : sir, how was my MP sir?

HR : and what's that again?

Mike : My Performance..

HR : I think u hv an MP..

Mike : meaning??

HR : Mental P

BABE THIS IS CRAZY,I MEAN YOU ARE CRAZY
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Lasgidy1(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
hotdi:

I agree with u but all these are political phases we must pass through to mature. If we close our eyes from all these political irregularities we are going no where. This particular probe is strictly military affairs. Military as an institution needs this to instill discipline.
How comes the emergence of all APC governors are upright whereas PDP faulted?
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by dustmalik: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
chukel:
A quick question for the legal luminaries. Of what judicial, political and electoral use is this probe should it indict fayose and go ahead to verify all sergeant koli said to be true?
Well, Fayose has immunity as a serving governor, so, for now, nothing can be done to him. But criminal charges can be brought against him immediately he is done serving his tenure.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by babafirst(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
looseweight:
Fayose must be taking sleeping pills right now.
Sleeping pills ke?When shekpe,burukutu dey.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by dustmalik: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:

How comes the emergence of all APC governors are upright whereas PDP faulted?
In this case, there is clear evidence against those who rigged the election. If there was such against any APC governor, I don't see how that governor would escape justice.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Lolamida(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2015
estherdim:
End Time secretary

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, click here https://www.nairaland.com/2746620/give-away-price-emporio-armani or visit link at signature below

End Time Products
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by cyprex: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
edlion57:
Since buhari resume office...nigeria is no more d same....gej we miss u

you are right my friend; we shall never go back to those inglorious ages where the military hierarchy participate in election rigging. we must reclaim our pride as a nation- The Army is our common pride. I however wonder why you miss gej in this case, is he behind the actions of the soldiers?
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by porka: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
ruffbamreal:

Which State are you from? Where are you during the election? Why the use of soldiers? Were you in Ekiti during GEJ campaign in Ekiti? Could you recall what Fayose said? In case you don't know he said " Jonathan made me won the election so, I will make sure he wins in Ekiti. Don't believe in everything you hear over the radio or watch on TV not all are true. They have being edited before broadcasting it. People from a scene can only tell you the truth not "they said, they said people.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You sincerely believe Fayemi would have won the last election? Fayemi didn't even win his local government, were there soldiers there too? Maybe that one was edited by the media too.

Making someone win an election is opened to different interpretations. Could he be referring to how Jonathan ensured that 'foreign' monies from Lagos and Rivers States were prevented from being used to compromise the electorates and corrupt the electoral process?

I thought you would simply mention one Ekiti politician who you think can defeat Fayose in a free and fair election.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by PEREP: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
From the Nation? I expect more than this. Infact Soldiers must have thumbprinted sef
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Drdreluv: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
That so call tko is a fruad. A smart fraud he caused so many hardship to students in unad in does days all He knows is money money his ways aren't straight mind u he is very smart criminal i pray he change for better !
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by banio: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am a world personality and my comments resonates. When the govt came for my friend I was concerned with my business.
When govt came for my enemy I did not comment.
When govt came for my neighbour, I closed my window.
Now govt has come for me, no one to shout on my behalf because everybody has been imprisoned.
That's what APC wants to achieve.
A one party tyrranical con3.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Lasgidy1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
dustmalik:

In this case, there is clear evidence against those who rigged the election. If there was such against any APC governor, I don't see how that governor would escape justice.
There can't be any evidence against any APC governor from our Propagandist party except against any governor who goes astray. A case study is Bukola Saraki. If he hadn't derailed from the wishes of his party for the emergence of a Senate president, he would have still been acknowledged an upright man.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ElCapone(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
dustmalik:
I smell trouble for someone after his tenure. Criminal charges awaits grin
He may nt even finish da tenure, u get cadaver for cupboard yet d person go dey yan rubb*sh!!!
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ElCapone(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
edlion57:
Since buhari resume office...nigeria is no more d same....gej we miss u
Bro otuoke no far nw.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ElCapone(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
jenyfah:
End time

Meanwhile

Interview Start...

>> MP&HR Officer <<

HR : what is your name?

HR : In full please...

Mike : Michael Phang

HR : your father's name?

HR : what does that mean?

Mike : Melvin Phang

HR : your native place?

HR : what's that?

Mike : Malacca Province

HR : what is your qualification?

Mike : MP

HR : (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Mike : Mathematics Professor

HR : so why do you need a job?

Mike : it is because of MP sir

HR : meaning?

Mike : Money Problems

HR : would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Mike : MP sir..

HR : and what is that??

Mike : Marvelous Personality

HR : I see... I will get back to you..

Mike : sir, how was my MP sir?

HR : and what's that again?

Mike : My Performance..

HR : I think u hv an MP..

Mike : meaning??

HR : Mental Problem!!!

Ogaaah oooh.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ElCapone(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Xsolutions:
FISHING ...CHAI! undecided
Dat bros needs to resit NABTEB
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by wypavu: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello guys, seems some of you dont know who this TKO of a person. TKO happened to be my lecturer in UNAD, the first lecturer who was able to remove a VC. A lecturer who slaps students anyhow and no VC can querry him. A lecturer who argues with VC and wins at the end of the day. If TKO should testify against Fayose, then Fayose is in serious trouble. He has first class in Mathematics, Masters and Doctorate degrees in Business Administration. His brain works like a computer, no matter how smart you are you can never get him. He manipulates quickly and perfectly with facts that you cant even imagine.
So in summary, Fayose should be ready for trouble days ahead should TKO go against him.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by mikolo80: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
What a sickening conspirators theory. This is why Nigeria will always fail to progress as a nation. Distractions here and there. When a person is elected into a position, he uses his first two years to fight opponents and pending court cases from the state treasury. This however, will have a negative effect on the elected's performance. Take for instance, Wike for example, he does not know his fate at this point. He has to fight tooth and nail to ensure he doesn't vacate his seat. By so doing, projects that ought to be executed in the state will be pended until theres a light at the end of the tunnel. In the long run, Riverians will suffer whether Wike wins or looses since there isn't consistency.
why rig if you are truly popular? and why get caught if you must rig
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by pedel: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
You raised a good point. What do you suggest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senates Confirmation Of Two Supreme Court Justices / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.