Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu (2137 Views)

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car / Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by jeffreyUzo: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Please share your experience if your car was purchased from seme / kutonu.
Is it advisable to buy your car from there?
Is it risky?
Are the paper works properly done?
Are there unforseen issues with making purchase from there?

All this is to ensure that we don't just buy the idea of buying cars from
kotonu all in the name cheap prices.

Please share your experiences, pros and cons.

Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by jeffreyUzo: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
jeffreyUzo:
Is it risky?

Thanks

One guy was offering me 450k for a car in kotonu, Toyota corolla 2000, and i was skeptical.
Am not sure if its geniue.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by alexx187(m): 2:04am On Nov 20, 2015
jeffreyUzo:
Is it risky?

Thanks
.......no drama about all that,I for one do business within that axis and I have never regretted it,we have genuine ones and yes those that are ready to swindle people of their hard earned money, bottom line is getting reputable and reliable people to work with,and its not because its cheap,its simply because u buying direct from the source first hand,and also have a total view of what u are buying....
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by heffem(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
My broda goodmorning... I buy cars from Cotonou and the papers work are genuine if coming thru seme. But the Gospel truth is that vehicles bought thru our paths here are more expensive than those bought at Tin can, Lagos........#for some reasons I can't disclose here... So, do not have the mindset that Cotonou cars are cheaper....just that u can make choices... #goodluck

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by jeffreyUzo: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks for the heads up.
May I ask if you are suggesting that i go to Tin Can to buy instead?
Since its more authentic there.

heffem:
My broda goodmorning... I buy cars from Cotonou and the papers work are genuine if coming thru seme. But the Gospel truth is that vehicles bought thru our paths here are more expensive than those bought at Tin can, Lagos........#for some reasons I can't disclose here... So, do not have the mindset that Cotonou cars are cheaper....just that u can make choices... #goodluck
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Corrola 2000@ 450k? Boss keep your money in the bank.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by kingreign(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
jeffreyUzo:

One guy was offering me 450k for a car in kotonu, Toyota corolla 2000, and i was skeptical.
Am not sure if its geniue.

Na only engine, gearbox and tyres he wan sell for you?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by heffem(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
jeffreyUzo:
Thanks for the heads up.
May I ask if you are suggesting that i go to Tin Can to buy instead?
Since its more authentic there.

....cars from Tin can are cheaper, but papers work thru seme border are more genuine compared to that of Tincan.....
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by southcent: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2015
lolz,what a question..
Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu by saintjoel(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good AC Technician In Ibadan / Transporter 4 (refueled) / Buying A Used Car: 7 Key Things To CHECK FIRST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.