Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season (1006 Views)

Best Nigerian Hiphop Track Of 2017 / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Hiphop Video So Far In 2016? / Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by emarketer1: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
So far in 2015, Nigerian rappers like Modenine, Reminisce, Falz, Illbliss, Boogey, AQ and Blaqbonez have released solid Hiphop projects that were quite impressive.

Well, the movement is still in motion and I believe here are some Hiphop EPs/Mixtapes to look out for this season

1. G.O.D‬ (Grabbing Our Destiny) by T.R (Terry Tha Rapman)
‪2. A.R.T‬ (Afrobeat, Rhythm & Truth) by Fecko Tha Emcee & Teck Zilla
3. Mind, Body And Phlow‬ by Phlow
‪4. The Waiters Theory‬ by Gedes
5. I Am Pherow by Pherowshuz

If you know any other forthcoming naija rap project dropping before the year runs out, kindly comment with your list as well.

PS: Is Eva Alordiah still going to release her 1960 EP this year? Hmm, I wonder....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by emarketer1: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
classick:
The Y.A.W.A (Years After We Arrived) Ep by Double Six who is a veteran Nigerian music producer /rapper is one of the illest EPs this year, it's a 6 track masterpiece. It dropped two months ago tho but it's surely one the hip hop heads should cop.

Download track by track here -
http://old.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#doublesix

Nice one!
Re: Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by emarketer1: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fecko Tha Emcee & Teck-Zilla Presents Road to A.R.T (The Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4JE5M9lPwg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by buzzchick(f): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2015
emarketer1:
So far in 2015, Nigerian rappers like Modenine, Reminisce, Falz, Illbliss, Boogey, AQ and Blaqbonez have released solid Hiphop projects that were quite impressive.

Well, the movement is still in motion and I believe here are some Hiphop EPs/Mixtapes to look out for this season

1. G.O.D‬ (Grabbing Our Destiny) by T.R (Terry Tha Rapman)
‪2. A.R.T‬ (Afrobeat, Rhythm & Truth) by Fecko Tha Emcee & Teck Zilla
3. Mind, Body And Phlow‬ by Phlow
‪4. The Waiters Theory‬ by Gedes
5. I Am Pherow by Pherowshuz

If you know any other forthcoming naija rap project dropping before the year runs out, kindly comment with your list as well.

PS: Is Eva Alordiah still going to release her 1960 EP this year? Hmm, I wonder....

Nigerians are really sleeping on all the rappers you listed. Especially Pherowshuz and Fecko. They both recorded one cool song like that. I am just hearing of Phlow by the way.
Re: Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by emarketer1: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
buzzchick:

Nigerians are really sleeping on all the rappers you listed. Especially Pherowshuz and Fecko. They both recorded one cool song like that. I am just hearing of Phlow by the way.

Yeah, that was off the Blood, Sweat, Tears and Years mixtape.

You should listen to Phlow's Reputation. She is an intelligent lyricist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cByZpc5iv_w
Re: Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by buzzchick(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
emarketer1:

Yeah, that was off the Blood, Sweat, Tears and Years mixtape.
You should listen to Phlow's Reputation. She is an intelligent lyricist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cByZpc5iv_w
Oh okay. Will check out the video. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season by emarketer1: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fecko’s highly anticipated collaborative project with revered hip-hop producer – Teck-Zilla is finally out. The EP, aptly titled titled A.R.T, an acronym for “Afrobeat, Rhythm & Truth”, is a Fela-inspired project, that fuses different genres of music – say hip-hop, afro-pop, and lots more – on a single compilation.

Download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c576a104

(1) (Reply)

Tico And Koboko - Nairalanders Make Another Hit Track / Nigerian Super Talented Producer Drops A Free Beats Album For Artistes / DOWNLOAD Eva Alordiah – Still A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.