Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group (1123 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by infoebiscoebi: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2015
A pan-Igbo group, The Igbo Conscience, says some former political office holders who served in the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were behind the Biafran revolt.
The TIC said this was why the protests gained momentum immediately after Jonathan was defeated at the poll.

The leader of the group, Mr. Monday Ubani, who is a former Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association, Ikeja branch, said this at a news conference in Lagos on Wednesday.

Ubani noted that during Jonathan’s administration, many Igbo politicians were given juicy appointments.

He, however, added that the appointments did not improve the standard of living of the people of the South-East.

He said, “As recently as six months ago, the Igbo occupied and boasted of occupying prime positions in the country during the six years of President Jonathan’s rule. Why is it that immediately after the defeat of the past regime in March, the cries of Igbo marginalisation rose to high heavens with slanderous allegations against the President-elect?

“What were the merits the Ndigbo derived from this much-vaunted strategic placing in critical positions for six years? Should the Igbo be crying of marginalisation just a few months after sitting on the upper echelons of the country’s political and economic spheres if these political beneficiaries benefitted the Ndigbo with their positions?

“Should roads and other facilities in the South-East be as dilapidated as they are today if we benefitted from these former office holders, some of whom are sponsoring the present agitations?”

Ubani said many Igbo youths had been brainwashed into believing that secession was the only way to address national problems.

He said even the late leader of the defunct Republic of Biafra, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, said that the Biafran struggle was a “struggle of the mind and not a physical one.”

He noted that countries like Pakistan and - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/11/revealed-how-jonathans-men-sponsoring.html#sthash.tWjLlmii.dpuf

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by donjaxy(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Wasted Biafrans
Wasted generation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by Bambless1(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2015
joblessness
Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by bugzbunny: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted Biafrans
Wasted generation
Your family and generation are wastes
In Jesus Name....Amen

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by bugzbunny: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Bambless1:
Joblessness
They said minding ur biz is not an easy bizness..... I concur now... Get a life fool.. Dnt cry for another mans headache

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by donjaxy(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Your family and generation are wastes
In Jesus Name....Amen
Wasted generation grin
Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by GJames(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted Biafrans Wasted generation
Stop hating for no reason. What harm have the Biafrans done to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by Bambless1(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

They said minding ur biz is not an easy bizness..... I concur now... Get a life fool.. Dnt cry for another mans headache
But Why? Must You Display Your Brainlessness On Nairaland?
Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by bugzbunny: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
donjaxy:

Wasted generation grin
Bloody waste frm the waste land
Thunder blast ur generation
Useless bigot
Nomadic parasite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by vladimiros: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Jonathan is an Ijaw man..

what does he have to gain with Biafra

absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
GJames:

You should know he is yoruba. Hate and jealousy run deep in their culture and DNA.

This crowd is massive

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by bugzbunny: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Bambless1:
But Why? Must You Display Your Brainlessness On Nairaland?
No ur illiterate father is brainless
Son of a thousand who.res
U dey crazze abi..... shocked
I go cure u today... Bast.ard
Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by bugzbunny: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
GJames:

Once u mention biafra.... They lose 5 mins of their life span... Believe me..I hv done a research... They will come here.. Chanting Biafra... But guess wat... Am ready for the basta.rds today... Bloody islamists

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by ORACLE1975(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2015
If I fail to pooo nah GEJ ha naija hmmmm sorry ooo
Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by kingzizzy: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Godbless Biafra

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by Money40: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Namdi kanu urged his followers not to vote any body during election , also calls Jonathan an slowpoke, so who are these igbo concience groups lol buhari pay role hungry men too many groups springing up, make I form my own group na, kalabari concience group, abeg buhari should pay me too to lie against Biafra, maad people in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by Bambless1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

No ur illiterate father is brainless
Son of a thousand who.res
U dey crazze abi..... shocked
I go cure u today... Bast.ard
A Fool At Your Age Is A Fool For Life, My Advice For You "Buy yourself a (second hand) brain on OLX" cheesy useless product of baby factory.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group by DaBullIT(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
I suspected , i didn't confirm it yet, Afterall 2 trillion has to go somewhere

Besides as long as they are protesting, he's covering is buttt

(1) (Reply)

Audu Deaths / China, A Dependable Partner In Our Change Agenda – Buhari / Tompolo May Shun Today’s Invitation By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.