Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Imagine !!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Imagine !!!! (673 Views)

10 Really Strange Websites You Could Ever Imagine / Nigeria Biggest Online Shopping Site Under Maintenance Imagine / Imagine This For Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine !!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dear frankwells

I was shocked when I stumbled on this banner.

What kind of nonsense is this when the owner is even still alive for God's sake?

This is NairaForSMS banner and you decided to edit it like this to promote your own business. Ain't that stupid?

Pls, STOP using this henceforth. I hope you have ideas of what I can do if you decide to keep using this banner.

mtchew*************************

1 Share

Re: Imagine !!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Imagine !!!! by frankwells(f): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Dear frankwells

What kind of nonsense is this when the owner is even still alive for God's sake?

This is NairaForSMS banner and you decided to edit it like this to promote your own business. Ain't that stupid?

Pls, STOP using this henceforth. I hope you have ideas of what I can do if you decide to keep using this banner.

So so sorry Egbon,Don't know its for someone like you,if you know me,you know i won't do that,d graphics man i gave d job did dat,dats absolutely plagarism

1 Like

Re: Imagine !!!! by Mayfrank(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
frankwells:

So so sorry Egbon,Don't know its for someone like you,if you know me,you know i won't do that,d graphics man i gave d job did dat,dats absolutely plagarism

But that's pure Photoshop
Re: Imagine !!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2015
frankwells:

Good as you know now, oya do the needful

1 Like

Re: Imagine !!!! by yomalex(m): 4:31am On Nov 23, 2015
JideTheBlogger you don find am come nairaland? grin lol frankwells go do your own banner for canva.com

1 Like

Re: Imagine !!!! by nmreports: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Dear frankwells

This is funny.
I was just reading this write-up and I saw Ogbonge blog on your signature.
So its your blog I always see whenever I search for most things on Google.
Your SEO is top shelf. Nice. Proud of what you are doing.

In a sentence, can you tell me the secret to Ogbonges SEO.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free 1YEAR .COM Domain Now / New Nigeria Webdesigner And Technology Forum / 5 Superb Benefits Of Using Premium Website Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.