Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (41307 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji With Stephanie Linus And Son, Maxwell At His 1st Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
She's growing old but not looking bad. GN still looking Pínó. Love her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
okay.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by markovnikoff001(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
It's lonely up there.

Eventually we all at one point in our live's will need somebody to call our own. Somebody to compliment us in our day to day doings, with love,flattery,nice words,care and most importantly companionship.

There are a lot of things fame can not bring.

Happiness.

Joy.

Peace of mind.

Real friends.

Privacy.

This is one sad lady.

See the emboldened? That's the first and only thing that crosses my mind everytime I see a picture of her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
itcolony:
Aunty genny....

Go and MARRY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by duduade: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Berrylite:
Seems na Mr iibu wey bump on jenny to take a shot.

Click below to learn how to manage your diabetes using natural method
i dont think so... its cos of her movie promotion....she wont have bothered to snap with him on a good day....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Amanyanabo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
genny, I waz chilling with her few days ago in ma lounge
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by billyG(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abeg Mr IBU knack am Akpako.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by akachidi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Do your thing babe.you look cute

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by bummyla(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
It's lonely up there.

Eventually we all at one point in our live's will need somebody to call our own. Somebody to compliment us in our day to day doings, with love,flattery,nice words,care and most importantly companionship.

Happiness.

Joy.

Peace of mind.

Real friends.

Privacy.

This is one sad lady.

Just say you like the lady! #GenevievesPA
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Bamz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
arimahoseloka:
See as she dey look like say she no dey shitt. Common getaway from Dia.

Hater undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by miqos02(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
very unique nd decent attress.shes d only nollywood actress i admire.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by PapaOyoyo: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
obinnashady:
Ibu got swag buh that belly fat mehn

Na fine man but the pot belly dey let am down and it even affects how he walks grin
obinnashady:
Ibu got swag buh that belly fat mehn

Na fine man but the pot belly dey let am down and it even affects how he walks

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by nikz(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cute and successful chic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Tczar(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gene bae
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by Trulie(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=XtraSmooth404 post=40189603]Wow...this chic doesn't grow old o shocked cute lady...I tell ya.
Mr Ibu always looking funny grin

Any link to download this movie?

Easy bro. allow the hardworking lady reap from her sweat a bit na.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by JikoSnazzy(m): 4:42am On Nov 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
It's lonely up there.

Happiness.

Joy.

Peace of mind.

Real friends.

Privacy.

This is one sad lady.
True yarns

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) by iRepNaija1: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
It's lonely up there.

Happiness.

Joy.

Peace of mind.

Real friends.

Privacy.

This is one sad lady.

Shut up. Ugh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay? / Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.