Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer (37901 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by kennyddonn(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
bring back our stolen money biko

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by MrZachs(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
g
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
What are we Nigeria still waiting for lets go to dat court and burn her to death angry
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by rexbuton: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
jgcfh

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oh
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Chubhie: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
OnankpaBa:

forget them...they better #bringbackourmoney
#bringbackoursoldiers is the latest now. Upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by free2blast(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time, end time everywhere! Nairaland sef don turn to endtime blog. Hmm, na wa o! (in Akpos voice)
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abi d lawyer dey craze angry ? I still dey ask....he get chinchin nih embarassed ...better advise ur client to bring back our money for d betterment of her health
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by ihatesycophant(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
It was the same conspiracy of silence that killed Yar'adua, Stella Obasanjo and almost killed Patience Jonathan if not intervention of Mama Peace herself that revealed her state of health which helped the masses to know how to direct their prayer line and empathy, she would have been dead by now. These people have started again, the real enemies of Alison, if they think they can do it alone, they should continue, the ends justifies the means, if they think they are doing are favour. The Bible that says, one shall chase a thousand and two shall chase ten thousand, is not blind to know that fervent prayers of multitude availed much.
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
I have a question, when she was Minister Of Petro did she have this same cancer?

Or is it just a disguise in order not to #bringbackourpetro$$$

Babe, kosere ni moskow oh. Owo yen majade nani!!!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Guyman02: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
morbeta:
Bring back our money.

What evidence do you have against her. If she had decamped to APC will you be saying this?
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Copee:
Dear Diezani, You are one of the cause of the problems we have in this country today. I wonder why people are wishing her quick recovery. Do you know how many people have died as a result of what she and others did. Maybe others who die everyday because of her and other thieves are not relevant just because they do not have the opportunity she had. To think she is a woman and mother to have a heart like this. Well I dont blame her. I blame GEJ. Please return our money before you die.
and many more still will die...God help us....the only sin in Nigeria is fornication
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chubhie:
#bringbackoursoldiers is the latest now. Upgrade.

gerrahere

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by GoodMuyis(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
olafunny:
End time thieves...
Buhari don plant sickness 4 their body!! She is one of the goats in the jonathan 'goats and yam theory'.

Buhari didnt take the yam away from the goats...

He simply poisoned it. grin grin chop nd die..

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by IlekeHD: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is he her lawyer or her lover?
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guyman02:

[s]What evidence do you have against her. If she had decamped to APC will you be saying this?[/s]

I can see you are from another planet

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by doctokwus: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
PR stunt gone awry. I don't expect Dele Momodu to be getting his balance anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrZachs:
g

for....goat abi?
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by doctokwus: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
PR stunt gone awry.
I don't expect Dele Momodu to be getting his balance anytime soon.I just hope his advance payment was substantial.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
They will soon fake the death of this woman. She didn't have any cancer for 6 years. She didn't have any cancer before hand over. She suddenly has cancer and she's looking like that. Even people that have had cancer for years wouldn't look any like that over night. Dele momodu has collected his own share.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by carboblanko(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Epic publicity stunt fail. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by DONSMITH123(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin even my guy Barcanista laugh fall grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by SmithEnemona(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
The story funny na... grin PR gone bad
DONSMITH123:

grin grin grin even my guy Barcanista laugh fall grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
did Dele Momudu use a spy camera.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by phidel147(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
wetin concern me...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by sukkot: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
When our correspondent asked why Mrs. Alison-Madueke was looking into the camera, if she did not did not give permission to have her photo taken, Mr. Onwudiwe was unable to provide an answer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by beright: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Storyshop. Let the drama continue

1 Like

Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Bom4Real: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
I love Diezani and Jonathan If u doubt It Pls Call 08073806028
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by sukkot: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
When SaharaReporters contacted Mr. Momodu, he said he did not know who Oscar Onwudiwe was, adding that he therefore could not have sought permission from the lawyer. He added, “I do not want to be drawn into this controversy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer by Rossikk(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
When our correspondent asked why Mrs. Alison-Madueke was looking into the camera, if she did not did not give permission to have her photo taken, Mr. Onwudiwe was unable to provide an answer. grin grin grin grin
A family making fools of themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 / FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.