Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Can I Become A Witch? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Become A Witch? (4208 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Witch? by nuraabi: 1:56pm On May 21, 2009
I have decided to become a witch! can anyone help

I do TIRE for the worry from my people is now too much I want to worry them back. that is why i want to be a witch

I have tried prayer for them to die and leave me alone dem still dey worry.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Tudor3(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2009
What the fuc.k is this?
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by OREAWADOO: 2:35pm On May 21, 2009
grin
am sure this guys is very concerned
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Lagosboy: 2:47pm On May 21, 2009
The guy/girl is serious o and people shouldnt take it is as a joke. @Poster becoming a witch will not solve your problem but u will be digging more holes for yourself by the time u have to sacrifice your mum, sista,bro and so on to payback the good they will offer u. You will surely regret been one especially when u will not be able to get any meaningful development to your life apart from harming others.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by nuraabi: 3:25pm On May 21, 2009
but what can one do they worry is too much.
cele people native doctors o name it they are in the family and very big witches and wizard they have refused to die but fustrate the younge ones in the family
i no dey even vivt home again

i just need to fight them back
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Lagosboy: 10:55pm On May 21, 2009
You could only use God to fight evil . you cant fight evil with evil . Darkness cant fight light, light will over come darkness.

You muslim, christian or sumthin else
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Tudor3(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2009
What makes your islam light and witchcraft evil? You just go about passing out judgements like your religion is anyless savage. . . .please spare us the bullshit abeg.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:59am On May 22, 2009
I used to belong to this wiccan group, it's alot of work but here is the website,

http://library.thinkquest.org/C003325F/how_to_become_a_witch.htm

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by RiffRaff: 8:52am On May 23, 2009
Wake up 3am, turn off d whole light in ur room. Close ur eyes & concentrate.
Keep repeating "avada kadavra expecto patronus reducto"
till 6am.
In d mornin gather all ur money & pay into my account (contact me for dat)
i wil send u sum buks
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by OREAWADOO: 1:35pm On May 26, 2009
all whjat this guy needs is for someone to [CUT WITCH GIVE AM]
We need to pray and help him stay away from evil!
this one no be joke
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Mowire: 3:58pm On May 26, 2009
If the poster is serious, here's my piece of advice:

There are 3 types of witchcraft in todays world: (i) The evil disease type which african spread to their offsprings so that they can harm someone close to them all destroy the person they give it to. This is the type people get from vegetable soups and sweets: When you eat that poison you start to have dreams of being in places where human flesh are eaten, and all that sort, and flying. (ii) authentic African (okay, Yoruba) type: Here someone who is already an initiate will take you physically to the group and you get initiated. However since, @poster you said you want witchcraft power to fight people (Africans) who you allege are evil, you may be walking into a big trap as the people you are going to meet work in a horrifying network style, and you may be carrying a mark from your "enemies"! You may come out worse for it! (iii) The oyinbo man type of which the wicca group is one (and about the biggest) of them. Here to be effective you are essentially trained to become an occultist at the end of the day (forget all the literature gist on the this type). But by the time you have come into full knowledge as a witch you will probably not fin it necessary to wage war on members of your family, they will most likely not be able to influence you. You will even have possessed enough ability to do considerable harm to an innocent person yourself!! However, because of your seeming haste to have powers you will probably have RAN MAD (I MEAN MAD AS OS CRAZY, INSANE) irreparably trying invocations you do not know how to handle, before you could become a full fledge witch. Better still you could be dead earlier on, killed by some infernal power (demon) that you had invoked in ignorance, trying to memorize some invocation.

So if you still want to become a witch go try the oyinbo type (there's a lot book/reading work involved) and BEST OF LUCK

IF WERE U I WON'T TRY IT
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by toshmann(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2009
Riff-Raff:

Wake up 3am, turn off d whole light in ur room. Close ur eyes & concentrate.
Keep repeating "avada kadavra expecto patronus reducto"
till 6am.

In d mornin gather all ur money & pay into my account (contact me for dat)
i wil send u sum buks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by nuraabi: 10:39am On May 27, 2009
i just need someone to cut witch give me I have asked my wife self she say she no get witch to give me
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Badriyyah(f): 10:54am On May 27, 2009
Go and read Harry Potter, lmao.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by NoFearNYC(m): 1:35am On May 28, 2009
email Cher and the other Witches of Eastwick grin

obviously the poster is just joking
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Mowire: 1:34pm On May 28, 2009
NoFearNYC:

obviously the poster is just joking
Agreed smiley
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by netman1(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2009
you have a great potential in you that" why they are worrying you.becoming a witch will not solve your problem.Look for a bible believing church and explain your problems to the man of God.God is bigger than any witch or wizard.

God bless you.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by noetic2: 5:48pm On May 29, 2009
This thread is Hilarious. I no fit laugh.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by guruno1(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2009
want to go to hell?
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by kolaoloye(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2009
nura_abi:

I have decided to become a witch! can anyone help

I do TIRE for the worry from my people is now too much I want to worry them back. that is why i want to be a witch

I have tried prayer for them to die and leave me alone dem still dey worry.

Vengeance is mine,i shall repay says the Lord.
Give your life to Christ and hand them over to God.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by origina9ja(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2009
is this in the joke session or what
this ain't funny you know

look at the poster previous post
you would see the kind of thread that he contribute to
meaning that this is mostly likely to be a joke
i hop so sha
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by nuraabi: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
grin
i have changed my mind
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by kolaoloye(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
kneel down,close your eyes and let's pray
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by origina9ja(f): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2009
nura_abi:

grin
i have changed my mind

u berra be
now u are making sense wink wink
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by PastorAIO: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2009
What exactly is meant by witchcraft?

Are you all sure that you are not already witches?

What is the difference between the capabilities of a witch and a normal person?
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Fostercat(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
nods.may God save ur soul embarassed
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by kokooro1: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2009
Pastor AIO:

What exactly is meant by witchcraft?

Are you all sure that you are not already witches?

What is the difference between the capabilities of a witch and a normal person?

Sounds like there's a lot you can tell us about it. You can go ahead and enlighten some of us. Knowledge, they say, is power
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by PastorAIO: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
koko-oro:

Sounds like there's a lot you can tell us about it. You can go ahead and enlighten some of us. Knowledge, they say, is power

I'm merely trying to make an intelligent investigation of the matter. So far all I've heard is people making unsupported claims.

For instance:
Mowire:

If the poster is serious, here's my piece of advice:

There are 3 types of witchcraft in todays world: (i) The evil disease type which african spread to their offsprings so that they can harm someone close to them all destroy the person they give it to. This is the type people get from vegetable soups and sweets: When you eat that poison you start to have dreams of being in places where human flesh are eaten, and all that sort, and flying. (ii) authentic African (okay, Yoruba) type: Here someone who is already an initiate will take you physically to the group and you get initiated. However since, @poster you said you want witchcraft power to fight people (Africans) who you allege are evil, you may be walking into a big trap as the people you are going to meet work in a horrifying network style, and you may be carrying a mark from your "enemies"! You may come out worse for it! (iii) The oyinbo man type of which the wicca group is one (and about the biggest) of them. Here to be effective you are essentially trained to become an occultist at the end of the day (forget all the literature gist on the this type). But by the time you have come into full knowledge as a witch you will probably not fin it necessary to wage war on members of your family, they will most likely not be able to influence you. You will even have possessed enough ability to do considerable harm to an innocent person yourself!! However, because of your seeming haste to have powers you will probably have RAN MAD (I MEAN MAD AS OS CRAZY, INSANE) irreparably trying invocations you do not know how to handle, before you could become a full fledge witch. Better still you could be dead earlier on, killed by some infernal power (demon) that you had invoked in ignorance, trying to memorize some invocation.

So if you still want to become a witch go try the oyinbo type (there's a lot book/reading work involved) and BEST OF LUCK

IF WERE U I WON'T TRY IT

Is there any basis for anything that has been said above? The poster is talking so authoritatively that I wonder the extent of his involvement or knowledge. It would help if he said 'don't try it because . . . '. Even first hand knowledge is not necessary for now, a mere 'I know somebody who tried it . . .' would suffice. Then we can start from there.

A few thoughts of mine on the above are: If witchcraft is congenital. Ie inherited from parents, and we all have a common ancestor (eve according to the bible) the surely that witch ability is in us all congenitally.

I need to know the ingredients of that vegetable soup that will turn me into a witch. I'm more inclined to believe that the poster was only trying to be humorous there.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by PastorAIO: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2009
Pastor AIO:

I need to know the ingredients of that vegetable soup that will turn me into a witch. I'm more inclined to believe that the poster was only trying to be humorous there.

Oh silly me! The poster was Mowire, the know-it-all. I should have realised that he is only posturing like he has all the knowledge but on further questioning we'll find that he knows absolute nada.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by Krayola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
hahaha. . .amen to that

Witchcraft isn't a bad thing IMO. Its a belief system just like Christianity and Islam. Medieval Christian authorities called everything that was not Christian Evil, and the rest is history.
Re: How Can I Become A Witch? by kshow1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
nura_abi:

grin
i have changed my mind

Good
I was about giving you a solution. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

. / Eddie Na Nawgu:the Occultic Prophet.... / A True Vision Of End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.