Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 (37629 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by sherifos: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Top 5 most Popular Mobile Phone Brands in Nigeria 2015
Mobile phone has taken a major place in our lifes, from just getting across to other people at a different location to the point it has taking over has our number 1 companion, for example samsung nick name one its phone release, life companion - {how about that}

As important and popular the places of phones in our lifes and various activities. Some mobile phone brands have taken advantage of the need and constant wants for upgrade of these gadgets.

So out of curiosity, we decided to check which Mobile phone brands are the most popular for the year 2015 so far in Nigeria using Google trends.

So according to Google Trends through
The top 5 most Popular Mobile Phone Brands in Nigeria during the year 2015
We decided to divided this into two For both International Brand and local Brands
For International we include the top 5. Samsung, blackberry, nokia, iPhone and tecno,
yep tecno made it to that list because they still beat the likes of huawei, htc and co.

Enjoy
No. 5, TECNO
They saw the market, they took it and the rest is history . . . well not all, its like the company behind tecno is also behind itel and infinix ... hmmn not sure O.

NO. 4, iPHONE
iPHONE the baba for international countries, with all the noise and huge user base, well newsflash in Nigeria Android rules, atleast for now.

No. 3, NOKIA
I know too, buh they are still there, even after the ellop effect {for those who know what am talking about} but I can remember the days of NOkIA 3310, hmmmn Nokia

No. 2, BLACKBERRY
The Blackberry users are like the die hard liverpool fans, never say die. Coming in number 2 most popular within Naija, Blacberry

No. 1, SAMSUNG
They stand as number one competitor against Iphone in the international market and flagship bearer of the Android OS.
Samsung sit as the number 1 most popular mobile phone brands in Nigeria 2015 so far.

Followup post coming soon for the second part including the likes of gionee, Itel, Infinix etc. On

There you have it the country's best. Get your thought across
Post Source from
http:///top-5-most-popular-mobile-phone-brands-in-nigeria-2015/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by henry007(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
sherifos:
Top 5 most Popular Mobile Phone Brands in Nigeria 2015
Mobile phone has taken a major place in our lifes, from just getting across to other people at a different location to the point it has taking over has our number 1 companion, for example samsung nick name one its phone release, life companion - {how about that}

As important and popular the places of phones in our lifes and various activities. Some mobile phone brands have taken advantage of the need and constant wants for upgrade of these gadgets.

So out of curiosity, we decided to check which Mobile phone brands are the most popular for the year 2015 so far in Nigeria using Google trends.

So according to Google Trends through
The top 5 most Popular Mobile Phone Brands in Nigeria during the year 2015
We decided to divided this into two For both International Brand and local Brands
For International we include the top 5. Samsung, blackberry, nokia, iPhone and tecno,
yep tecno made it to that list because they still beat the likes of huawei, htc and co.

Enjoy
No. 5, TECNO
They saw the market, they took it and the rest is history . . . well not all, its like the company behind tecno is also behind itel and infinix ... hmmn not sure O.

NO. 4, iPHONE
iPHONE the baba for international countries, with all the noise and huge user base, well newsflash in Nigeria Android rules, atleast for now.

No. 3, NOKIA
I know too, buh they are still there, even after the ellop effect {for those who know what am talking about} but I can remember the days of NOkIA 3310, hmmmn Nokia

No. 2, BLACKBERRY
The Blackberry users are like the die hard liverpool fans, never say die. Coming in number 2 most popular within Naija, Blacberry

No. 1, SAMSUNG
They stand as number one competitor against Iphone in the international market and flagship bearer of the Android OS.
Samsung sit as the number 1 most popular mobile phone brands in Nigeria 2015 so far.

Followup post coming soon for the second part including the likes of gionee, Itel, Infinix etc. On

There you have it the country's best. Get your thought across
Post Source from
http:///top-5-most-popular-mobile-phone-brands-in-nigeria-2015/

I love blackberry but they're not number 2 in popularity. As far as i know Iphone is number one in popularity followed by Samsung then Nokia then Tecno and then Blackberry.

We're talking about all phones here, not just smart phones.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by benigneOne(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
A pretty much apt. Rating if we are talking about just smart phones. If it's just phones, Then Nokia should be most popular of all time. Nokia Samsung Blackberry Iphone Tecno Internationally, in that order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Xhaka(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
BB, Nokia, Tecno, Iphone then Samsung
My opinion

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by mosjames: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
According to my research
Samsung,Nokia,Apple,BB,Tecno

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Frontier2: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think IPhone should be in Number 1 follow by Samsung, BlackBerry, Nokia and Tecno

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Orator2383: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Samsung, IPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, Tecno that is my list

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by sherifos: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
I used Google trends to generate the graph and the list, so guys its not just what I think.
Hope u know Google trends make use of online searches and trends to generate its data

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by RooneyMan: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
People saying Iphone is No. 1, how often do U see people with IPhone in Nigeria

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by sherifos: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
You are on point @rooneyman
RooneyMan:

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by BCISLTD: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
angry how will this info get me fuel. ..

Meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/2740386/shelves..beautiful
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by vickylois(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tecno grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tecno nko?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Segadem(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Shortyy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by kaybills(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Segadem(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:
gbam

10 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Lasgidy1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
This list is incomplete without infinix. I even wonder what Nokia is doing there. Do people still use Nokia? Even the lumia self is not appealing

13 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
EFCC arrests 62 member internet fraud Gang in Lagos.
www.gidilink..com/2015/11/62-member-multinational-fraud-gang.html

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Warlord3000(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
But How many people actually use Samsung in naija sef

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Adaeze003(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:

I doubt they know why they're here. They think it's another "what brand is better" thread...

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by IllestMind: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chill guys.

I agree samsung is n0 1
Follow by blackberry
But iphone comes before nokia please
Then tecno had been overtaking by infinix.

According to my observations. I dey look person phone well well. I don't know, I just like to look at people phone.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by boombay(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
infinix nko?undecided

End Time list.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by comradee1248: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
+
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
#teamTecno
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by chipzidar(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gionee nko? Gionee wen don gain ground scatter

Commot iPhone dia
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wah dah fྂhྂuྂcྂkྂ shocked
Iphone not topping the list?? Nah dhis cant be true at all
#teamIphone

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Kangol99(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Great products

1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by gungab(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
wait o motorola and bosh nko kisswait o motorola and bosh nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android / Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.