Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Just Got A Job.. Praise God - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job.. Praise God (20470 Views)

I Just Got Two Jobs(taking Both)praise God! / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times / I Finaly Got A Job, Help Me Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
Is that how to appreciate someone by threatening to destroy the person?
dont think he meant so
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by femo86(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
sexaddict08:
God don't forget your son

Oluwa, na ur face I still dey look o

ubangidi, kayi ka ji adua na

Ur moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by ishiamu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
Troll,i am daring you! You are an irredeemable bastard if you don't go ahead with your empty threat.

Ewu!

You have made them ban egusi soup... when I come for you.... it will helll on NL for you.... behave yourself beremx... bewarned
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Donpressman(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
Guy,you need to see how this unfortunate fellow who has finally gotten himself a job spams my mentions uncontrollably. This is the first time i am actually replying him.

I am happy he can now free me from his obsession.
which one is unfortunate fellow? you need your brain examined. Just come on social media to type rubbish feeling like one local champion celebrity . You should have just congratulated the dude and laugh over the issue.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
That's to show you how joblessness frustrated your life. You have no meaningful posts to contribute on nairaland other than to keep disturbing my mentions and making useless comments even when you have been always ignored.

I pray other jobless attention seekers like you who are still obsessed about me on nairaland get employment too and free me from spamming my mentions with your idiocy.
Was this necessary...
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol... people thanks for the replies and encouragement....
And those asking about God of Chosen, its like saying God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob etc...
And Beremx I finally made u a celebrity sha ....mtcheww, However if u dont stop supporting hypocrisy, mi o ni fi e le o... so u traced my facebook acct... odi egwu o..
However in all God's name be praised...
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Goddys:
God of Chosen is so great! I queue into your testimony. Mine is on the way!
Amen bro..
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
rman:
Congratulations!

Your new role will be maintenance of NatCom passive infrastructures.....

welcome on board.
Thanks bro for d enlightenment. .. I m really really happy to join d team...
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demdem:

Can u imagine. so this eediot is a complete jobless eediot before now. No wonder he is a nuisance on the politics board.
Demdem... dekdek.. searching 4hate... bumkum... irunnoobo grin
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
That's to show you how joblessness frustrated your life. You have no meaningful posts to contribute on nairaland other than to keep disturbing my mentions and making useless comments even when you have been always ignored.

I pray other jobless attention seekers like you who are still obsessed about me on nairaland get employment too and free me from spamming my mentions with your idiocy.
At first thought,someone would think you are actually worth the furore of attentions like you claim....but I banished that thought on seeing your pic.Funnily,you've changed it.....scared.Indeed,Joblessness can reduce a man to picking pebbles.Do u understand? Stop overestimating yourself.Happy for the bro anyway.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by solidman59(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Berem the heediot
Beremx:

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by 6fit(f): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Congratulations!

You started your testimony well, and ended poorly though.

now d table will turn around.. Beremx and other NL chiks u hav been a nuisance to will all be bombarding yur ''Mention'' with post, contituting nuisance on yur ''Likes'' and following u daily cos u earn reasonably well unlike when u earn dat yur 10k teacher job...Quote me @yur peri

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC guys on my thread..lool.. I don frustrate dem... see demdem too... fake change grin grin tongue
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by pet4ril(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
sexaddict08:

if you are really sure of what you typed up there, please change your username. . . .. How is that username in anyway connected with the creator? Am sorry for saying this but i couldn't just help it when i saw your prayer point and i pray he grant you your heart desires that are not contrary to his in no distant time
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by pet4ril(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
sexaddict08:

if you are really sure of what you typed up there, please change your username. . . .. How is that username in anyway connected with the creator? Am sorry for saying this but i couldn't just help it when i saw your prayer point and i pray he grant you your heart desires that are not contrary to his in no distant time.
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by VickyRotex(f): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
6fit:

now d table will turn around.. Beremx and other NL chiks u hav been a nuisance to will all be bombarding yur ''Mention'' with post, contituting nuisance on yur ''Likes'' and following u daily cos u earn reasonably well unlike when u earn dat yur 10k teacher job...Quote me @yur peri

Are you referring to me, or the Op?

I don't understand undecided
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by May5(f): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrat! I will b d next to testify IJN
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by bummyla(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by bedoab10k(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
crixtex:
Just got a call today from a company I did interview with about last month.... as an entry level maintenence engineer... I m so happy.. been working as a primary school teacher o... Very very improved pay and allowance... make una help me thank God o, God qualified me o, after test with Philips. .. so 2.2 still fit get ds work?? God of chosen thank you so much...
I used ds medium to connect all job seekers, God will meet u at ur expected end, Amen...
Now more money to buy mb to destroy Beremx on Nairaland....
In all Praise God! He is wonderful.. God of chosen answers prayer...

Thank God for you, I use your testimony as point of contact for my testimony. I will very soon testify on this platform

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by chosengocap: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
God of Chosen is so great! The Ancient of the days and the Modern of all time. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You are ever good and faithful. I love you.
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by 6fit(f): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Are you referring to me, or the Op?
I don't understand undecided
read between d lines
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by kunle75(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
crixtex:
Just got a call today from a company I did interview with about last month.... as an entry level maintenence engineer... I m so happy.. been working as a primary school teacher o... Very very improved pay and allowance... make una help me thank God o, God qualified me o, after test with Philips. .. so 2.2 still fit get ds work?? God of chosen thank you so much...
I used ds medium to connect all job seekers, God will meet u at ur expected end, Amen...
Now more money to buy mb to destroy Beremx on Nairaland....
In all Praise God! He is wonderful.. God of chosen answers prayer...

Am happy for you bro but i dnt think God will approve of the bolded letters above
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
kunle75:

Am happy for you bro but i dnt think God will approve of the bolded letters above
Lol bro... its a joke o...
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by popson1st: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Which one be God of chosen? See your mentality.. Shior. Thank God is Thank God..
Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by lovingD(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Congratulations

Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by rarry(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Congratulations to you bro.
Congratulations to me too, from the look of things seems we both capped the same job. Got a text i'm to pick d offer letter on monday...you seem like a spirited amiable person, looking forward to working with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Scam: Woman Arrested For Selling Fake ECOWAS Employment Worth Over N47m / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Channels TV 2019 Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.