Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics (3654 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils / Wizkid And Davido Had Shows In Belgium Last Night & Both Shows Sold Out! / Battle Of Bras (who Wore It Better) Rihanna Or Nicki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by realuz: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2015

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by christinie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Why are you comparing diamond and plastic beads?
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by Theyveedo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Riri mehn

Have always had a crush on her

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by divinehand2003(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rihanna
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by Sahmmuehl(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Her friend

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by harristo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mtcheeeew

Btw, I like her songs, especially diamond but.
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by baralatie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
out of bounds for me

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by Eldorado01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
None.... We have sexier ladies here in Nigeria... So why should I hit bones when der are meaty ladies all around.....

7 Likes

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bony things sad with no nyash

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by HARDBUOI: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
all i see is bones!
our own genny's azz will murder both asses wen u compare dem

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by titi4fola(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
None

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by faith551(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where the ass dey?
I can successfully count the number of bones and joints on the body of the two ladies just by running my hand through their body
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by flokii: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
nothing hot there na...
I trust African women cool
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by drizslim(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rihanna is End Time

I will go for her Friend kiss
Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by sgjhdag: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2015
especially diamond

Re: Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics by boss1310(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
riri will soon announce she is a lesbo.she is being caught many times kissing girls

(1) (Reply)

See What Sandra Ikeji Is Having For Breakfast (Photos) / Meet Freddy that is 7ft 6in tall who happen to be The Biggest Dog In The World / She’s Ugly”, NBA Star Player Hates On Lupita Nyong’o… Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.