Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

BIAFRA: Peaceful Ways Of Securing The State Of Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Peaceful Ways Of Securing The State Of Biafra. (357 Views)

Breaking News : Biafra Peaceful Protest Not Suspended - Uche Mefor / Biafra: Peaceful Protest Across Biafra Land And Around The World "NOT SUSPENDED" / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Peaceful Ways Of Securing The State Of Biafra. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Way to Go if we are serious my fellow Igbos:::
Dear Biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you it's going to work out successfully. If u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as you are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence

Finally, make sure u don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Feel free to add your own advise.
Re: BIAFRA: Peaceful Ways Of Securing The State Of Biafra. by kingzizzy: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
When will you stop spamming the Politics section with this your 10 points, all of which were done in 1967 but Nigeria still did not allow Biafra to be?

(1) (Reply)

Governors Most Buy Vehicle For The Police And Maintain Military Barracks / Shouldnt Newer Nigerian States Be Viewed As A Demographic Of Their Own? / Hacked Akwa Ibom Govt. Website, Now Fixed And Upgraded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.