Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) (41008 Views)

Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo) / Peter & Lola Okoye Step Out Together As Dangote's Birthday Celebration Continues / Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by FREEEMANAN(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ugomba:
Boring thread.. I kissed my bae regularly. Why is it not on frontpage?
This is PSquare....

Kpele
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by frankdivine: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
There used to be a popular song back in the days.

MONEY COME WOMAN COME, MONEY GO WOMAN GO.
irony which is fact becoming fact,due to the present attitude of naija babes.

But that doesn't apply to peter and his bee. Cos she is already made when she met peter.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Charlydot2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by valandy99(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
cchelsea is dead. they re doing ttheir burial ceremony
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Rexohi: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Should this be a headline? If they kiss nko? Are they not husband and wife? Hiss
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Benbelor(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
will he celebrate it same time and date next year i one two know. grin
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Benbelor(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
frankdivine:
irony which is fact becoming fact,due to the present attitude of naija babes.
But that doesn't apply to peter and his bee. Cos she is already made when she met peter.and if sey the money no dey would she have agreed to meet peter
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time kiss
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Sijo01(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
allanphash7:
Are they not husband and wife anymore?

Lalasticlala be guided

Will he listen? What gwuoro is to malam, that's what celebrities is to lala.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by frankdivine: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Benbelor:
lol..I agree with you to some extent

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by systemz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stu.pidity! U no see Enyimba Fc when carry league title
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by schumastic(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
thumbs up to every chelsea fan out there...billionaire's club and blues for life grin grin n my iyawo arsenal can hate for all i care tongue
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by DOCTORDONE: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
It's his wife...he can do what pleases him.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
We'd best u know.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
There used to be a popular song back in the days.

MONEY COME WOMAN COME, MONEY GO WOMAN GO.
where are u coming from? No go do beta tin for yaself
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Binsani(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by bummyla(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Bros! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Deeman1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
osedvgirl:
And the kids were busy licking the ice cool

Hello Ose guess you are Ishan by your profile name? You are my namesake.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is really cool... Chelsea cake on point kiss
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by Ekaka1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Happy birth day !

Up blues! grin
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by vicstar(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol, where are all d die hard chelsea fans Mourinho wanna sink d ship grin

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by rita25(f): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2015
how true is this cos I got a relation in china who is on scholarship. pls Government do something
HastaCuando:
............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China are still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) by HastaCuando(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
rita25:
how true is this cos I got a relation in china who is on scholarship. pls Government do something
Just get in touch with the person and confirm. I have a family member their as well.
https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barbara& Tama: Timaya's Two Baby Mamas Prove They Have A Good Relationship / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.