Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year (10407 Views)

Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Erave: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fresh from signing an endorsement deal with milk manufacturing brand, Nunu Milk, popular actress, Omoni Oboli has been named the ‘Entertainment Person of the Year 2015’ by one of Nigeria’s dailies, The Sun Newspaper.
The thespian who made her directorial debut with the film, ‘Being Mrs. Elliot’ takes over the position previously held by popular hitmaker, Don Jazzy.
Since her debut in Nigeria’s entertainment scene, Omoni Oboli has appeared in different Nollywood films with several accolades to her name.
Her recently released flick, ‘The First Lady’ starring faces such as Alexx Ekubo, Yvonne Jegede, Osita Iheme, Joseph Benjamin and more is currently the highest grossing Nollywood movie of the year.
Source: http://eraveng.com/2015/11/19/omoni-oboli-named-entertainment-person-of-the-year/

1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Bambless1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrat!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by chocolateme(f): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hard work pays..
Very pretty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Sahmmuehl(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congratulobia
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by DatBossAssChick(f): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
She deserves it jare.
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by zinachidi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sahmmuehl:
Congratulobia
what does that mean?
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Sahmmuehl(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
zinachidi:
what does that mean?
Yoruba's congratulation

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Tallesty1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
zinachidi:
what does that mean?
He's from Kuvuki land
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
go girl...
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Demmocrats(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't know her

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Mogidi: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'd have given this award to President Michelle of West Germany.
Anyway Buhari remains the biggest up and coming entertainer this year, he would win this award by a mile next year.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by 20bc(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good for her but I would have preferred if the award was given to NASS leader or one lunatic in my yaba left
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
She deserves it. Her role in the movie The First Lady is laudable. Oh! That movie is the bomb. Alexx, Yvonne and Omoni were exceptional. I never knew i could commend our home video like this.

Congrats to her
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
How does that affect the cost of gari in Nigeria? #teamgariijebu
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Goahead(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is this part of the news

Just when we are still complaining about fuel/oil scarcity, some wicked people have secretly reduced the oil inside Titus sardine!

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by demarc001: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrat to her. God bless my own hustle.
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Sodijan(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
What ar d criteria dey follow ?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
I just hate commenting on tinz dat really isint adding anytin meaningful to ma life'#

The one up dea nob comment pls' na wetin i dey tink# grin..

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by macaranta(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
who she entertain?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Shortyy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good for her
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by ksstroud: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
shocked
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by 20bc(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Goahead:
Is this part of the news

Just when we are still complaining about fuel/oil scarcity, some wicked people have secretly reduced the oil inside Titus sardine!
End time sardine

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abeg!
Who all this celeb don help?
Make one of dem buy me toks bus. Make I take dey feed myself
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by kennyman2000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by kingobozy: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Couldn't have chosen anyone more deserving of the award than herself.
She certainly nailed it this year
Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is "Omoni Oboli" not supposed to be someone who sells roasted plaintain in Yorubaland? So how come an Omoni Oboli is entertainment person of the year? She dey dance kpalongo as she dey prepare the thing for roadside?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by phrezzz: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
With the way she open breast for jona for aso rock, she deserve am. oya kpatewor. Btw END TIME AWARD

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year by Goahead(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
20bc:
End time sardine
end time comment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigerian Celebrities / Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! / Sabinus Has Officially Married His Girlfriend Ciana Chapman Privately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.