Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? (901 Views)

Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages / Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? by henrimoto(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders!

I am in search of remote locations/villages in middle belt and northern part of the country that have moringa plants in commercial quantity.

Do you know of any?
Have you by chance come across any?

just mention the name, I will do the searching.
Thank you..
Re: Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? by saniboy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Just go 2 adamawa state it's everywhere just like flowers...
Re: Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? by henrimoto(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
saniboy:
Just go 2 adamawa state it's everywhere just like flowers...
@saniboy, can you please name a location or better still name a local govt. area, you know.
Thank you.
Re: Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? by saniboy(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
henrimoto:
@saniboy, can you please name a location or better still name a local govt. area, you know.
Thank you.
U can ask anybody 4rm adamawa state...I knw dey have it dia because wen I was serving dia,a friend of mine arrange d leave plenty...so just ask anybody 4rm adamawa state
Re: Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? by henrimoto(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
@saniboy. thank you. which LGA did you serve while at NYSC?
Re: Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? by saniboy(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
henrimoto:
@saniboy. thank you.
which LGA did you serve while at NYSC?
Yola north.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep Job In Dubai Paying 300k / Black American Relocating To Nigeria / Breaking News!!! American Plane Catches Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.