Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna (29691 Views)

Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
It baffles me that some nigerians still fall for pdp trick or maybe the ones commenting here are pdp supporters.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by collyno1985: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

I do.
But do you really understand the connection between murder and accident? Gej tenure was full of both.

So u are not sorry about what is happening in nigeria now....
I pity for ur kind. Cus it will surely be ur turn soon.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sweatlana: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Apc are now bonofied assassins

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
EternalTruths:
Buhari= Era of Assassinations grin
grin
EternalTruths:
Buhari= Era of Assassinations grin
OPONU AYIRADA. Na greet I dey greet u.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Emnyte(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kilode na.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by basilo101: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by TeamSimple(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chidozieude:

May the soul of General Owoye Azazi rest in peace

He died shortly after making this statement:

PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP

PDP is a curse to Nigeria
The same PDP that also sent assasins to Buhari while in kaduna last year.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by all4gud(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Senate Deputy President escaped assassination this week. Metuh had a press conference on PDP members marked as for elimation.

The change is here

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Realist2: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chief Olisa Metuh said it few hours ago that the era of political assassination is back in Nigeria, some people were calling him names.
When he issued a statement concerning election petition tribunal in Rivers ,Akwa ibom and Taraba states, they exactly came to passed.
PDP !, enough of your statement without action to avert it, if you got any power left in you, show it now, can APC take this from PDP?.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

strongly no, and pls let speak with all sense of sincerity
Polictics is a dangerous game as they say so assassinations, killings would always be constant and inevitable in whichever type of government or party in power whether military or democratic, pdp or apc but speaking with all sense of sincerity, Gej's regime is among the top 3 With the highest number of assassinations under a democratic dispensation according to my statistical table.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by omooba969(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
No matter how bad gej was, all these evil and crime wasn't happening during his tenure, the funniest thing is that we youth will still come out here and write very sentimental piffles.
In other reasonable country, youths are known for their strong voice against political crimes, political killing, bribery and corruption etc, but in our case most youths don't even know what they want in the first place, at the long run encouraging the elites to mortgage our future so badly, it os a pity.

whoever will joke or support this gruesome murder, may murder visit his family in no due course.

U did no justice to ur argument wit d last paragraph.

Now, ur comment lacks merits. cool
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by chizpim(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

azazi, yakowa, Festus iyayi and many others died under whose tenure? Buhari? Maybe during the bloody tenure of Gej you were under incommunicado.
. You need to start using ur IQ i guess ur really de rained.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
collyno1985:

So u are not sorry about what is happening in nigeria now.... I pity for ur kind. Cus it will surely be ur turn soon.
Rip to the deceased and my heartfelt condolences to the deceased family.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by starG7(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
But why nah the other day deputy senate president escaped the same tin in abj and now luk at dis, pls leave this PDP ppl alone and pilot this country to the right part, they lostout in the election or are they going to loose their lives too We don't want blood Shedding plssssss.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by alcmene: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC the killer squad.... we know the party is bad but we didn't know they could be this devilish and intolerant.

I hereby advice other PDP men to take cover for APC will not stop at nothing to ensure there is no opposition in the country

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Criannd: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

azazi, yakowa, Festus iyayi and many others died under whose tenure? Buhari? Maybe during the bloody tenure of Gej you were under incommunicado.
Abeg no mind them jare. What political killings? Pdp killing pdp that's all I c. Leave Buhari's administration out of this. Yeye ppl

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC killing innocent citizens since may 29.... APC scam, APC bad.. #bringbackoursoldiers jor

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Godsonkemz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Few hours after PDP uncovered APC's plot to assassinate some of their key figures in an attempt to overthrow PDP. God is watching...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Mogidi: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC?

May his soul rest in peace..Ă€men

Bros na you talk am o grin grin grin
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by broxymall(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
politik affairs
a do and die affair

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by starG7(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Criannd:

Abeg no mind them jare. What political killings? Pdp killing pdp that's all I c. Leave Buhari's administration out of this. Yeye ppl
that means u re blind or u re not sincere to ur self... nkita ofia angry angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
flexxyworld:
Too many blood shed lately..
Abeg what's the difference between hired killer and hired assassins??
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by teebaxy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
RedCapChief:

Very sentimental piffles. cheesy cheesy I foresee Obiahiagbon Jr.

*dodges gbagaun*

It is a pity that this young man will join the list of unsolved murders in Nigeria. May God help our country
you are a fool, even your president can't write better than this
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Ahmeduana(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU MADE MENTION OF WERE KILLED BY AREWA HAUSA FULANI, THEY KILL YAKOWA TO GET RID OF A CHRISTAIN GOVERNOR, THEY KILL AZAZI TO KEEP HIM QUIETE NOT TO REVEAL BOKO HARAM SPONSORERS, AS FOR IYAYI, NA THE THING WEY HE SABI CHOP NAIM KILL AM!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by mekonglobal(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
As in d days of Obj so its in days of Buhari.....can we really trust this men on uniforms?? A leopard doesnt change its spot....chai! One chance!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Criannd: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Some pdp fools won't stop to amaze me with their level of reasoning. Their IQ level is a level above a goat. Olisa Metuh is as dumb as they come!
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
chizpim:
. You need to start using ur IQ i guess ur really de rained.
*touches his head *.... Chai! Your brain is as hot as a overheated radiator no wonder you are typing trash.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by BetterChurch: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where's the love?

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU MADE MENTION OF WERE KILLED BY AREWA HAUSA FULANI, THEY KILL YAKOWA TO GET RID OF A CHRISTAIN GOVERNOR, THEY AZAZI TO KEEP HIM QUIETE NOT REVEAL BOKO HARAM SPONSORERS, AS IYAYI, NA THE THING WEY HE SABI CHOP NAIM KILL AM!
Okay sir. But every killing u mentioned still happened under Gej tenure.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Criannd: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
starG7:
that means u re blind or u re not sincere to ur self... nkita ofia angry angry
Don't remember mentioning ur fathers name here nkita. Omo ale jatijati
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
dammytosh:

Dnt mind the ignoramous.
Every news is an opportunity to claim GEJ is their hero.
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Calabar / Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) / Cultism: Rival Lagos Schoolboys Clash In Meiran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.