Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Solutions To Present Hardship In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solutions To Present Hardship In Nigeria (902 Views)

Young Farmers Club International Ask Presidency To Present President Buhari / What Can We Say Of The Present Hardship In Nigeria? / I present to you MY HERO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Present Hardship In Nigeria by olaodun: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
All over the country people are crying no money, no food, no job, no fuel, no contract etc,

We have all these challenges because of the failure of past government to stop corruption, fix refinery to stop importation of refined fuel and to solve the problem of power to boost manufacturing companies
Solutions

1. Stop corruption,
2. Fix refinery problems or build new ones
3. Let there be 24/7 light with good road network
4 . Boost economy through access to finance and adequate security

Please for your info we have 200 acres of land with global C of O please we need developers and buyers . We also make modern furniture at affordable price and according to your budget pls call 08055855979

(1) (Reply)

PDP Tweets About Fuel Scarcity And Gets Epic Reply From Twitter User / How True Is This? (pic) / Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.