Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists (36022 Views)

Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Hero10001:
Dem no dey finish?

I asked d same question under gej and I'm asking it again under buhari.

Clearly these bh pple are not being led by Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by donshaddow(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Its quiet funny when military all over the world fighting insurgency or any form of warfare releases videos and images of missions, but Nigerian military has never done that.

Been waiting all these years for a clip or images from them but it has always been propaganda.. They give the press whatever the want them to print.

I could remember vividly the Boston marathon attack... It was a sweet live movie I really did enjoy till the very last moment the guy was arrested.

Naija is just living in secrecy and denial...

We can never develop when we always conceal the truth!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2015
achimotan:
Who are the financiers of this group causing havoc? And how are they able to purchase arms and bring them to Nigeria unnoticed.

Na today we don dey ask. The matter tire me o.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Frankicent(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by MadCow1: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
janellemonae:

I find it hard to believe u are Igbo.

I also find it hard to believe E-gbo is illegal.. cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2015
LRNZH:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL2N2bVY0WVlJcmtXQzZyeUtoZzdEbW44NS5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.c53cb0ae.jpg[/img]

The Nigerian Air Force, NAF, on Thursday said the air component operation of “Operation Lafiya Dole” hit a “mass gathering” of Boko Haram terrorists at Wulge area of Borno State.

The air component commander of the theatre operation, “Operation Lafiya Dole”, Isiaka Amao, said this while briefing journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday.

“The air component struck a mass gathering of Boko Haram terrorists and their leaders at Wulge.
“Report received after the strike was that it was a huge success as many terrorists were killed,” Mr. Amao said.
He said NAF also sighted and neutralised terrorists’ vehicles in Kunshe town.

The commander also said NAF destroyed Boko Haram’s logistics, vehicle workshop and a weapon storage facility after successful interdiction missions on their Sambisa forest hideout.

Mr. Amao, an air commodore, said NAF also destroyed a bomb-making factory in the forest.
“The air component has continued to intensify its air effort in support of the ground troops. In October, over 40 interdiction missions with over 80 per cent success were carried out.

“Just to mention a few, we have in the month degraded the terrorists’ logistics in the Sambisa forest,” he said.
Mr. Amao said the air force also destroyed two suspected terrorists’ camps in the forest.

“The continued air strikes have significantly degraded the capabilities of the terrorists.
“Likewise, two terrorist hideouts in Sambisa were destroyed,” he said.

Mr. Amao, however, announced that NAF lost one of its pilots, Ebitimi Owei, during the month.
“On a sad note, we lost a colleague, Flight Lt. Ebitimi Owei and a platform during one of the missions. May his gentle soul rest in peace,” he said.

Mr. Amao said the death of Mr. Owei would not affect the morale of officers engaged in the operation.
He said NAF also intercepted and destroyed a boat carrying fuel to the terrorists along Nigeria-Cameroon border.

“Other armed missions were carried out in Geidam, Gamboru, Ngala, Mafa, Kirenowa and Banki towns, among others.

“These missions were aimed at identifying and destroying opportunity targets and denying terrorists freedom of action,” the commander said.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193485-nigerian-air-force-bombs-mass-gathering-of-boko-haram-terrorists.html

Believe buhari led APC @ ur own peril.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Laolu97(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Does fuckin fighter jets are damn old.we nid to purchase new ones.kudos to their mass bombing success.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ogene007: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:
Sweeeet...

IPOB is next.. grin

I guess you want your dullard president to add the status of a war criminal to his already ignoble cv. You need to quickly go and get some education because you obviously are reasoning like an 8-year old.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
donshaddow:
Its quiet funny when military all over the world fighting insurgency or any form of warfare releases videos and images of missions, but Nigerian military has never done that.

Been waiting all these years for a clip or images from them but it has always been propaganda.. They give the press whatever the want them to print.

I could remember vividly the Boston marathon attack... It was a sweet live movie I really did enjoy till the very last moment the guy was arrested.

Blame d media & journalists. Comparing channels to CNN is like comparing d american & Nigerian manufacturing industries. Nonexistent. During d chibok girls saga I watched all interviews wt d escapees & their families on CNN, no Nigerian channel had it. They focused on protests in abuja. Aisha sesay & purefoy were closer to d gist Dn any Nigerian journo. Twas a big shame.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Hero10001: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
janellemonae:

I asked d same question under gej and I'm asking it again under buhari.

Clearly these bh pple are not being led by Nigerians.
Since they've pledge allegiance with a big brother in terror "IS", bh recruitment is on the increase.
I really wish bh could blast some of our politicians to hell instead of sending the a.bo.ki masses home so soon.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by kelvyn7: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2015
BLOODY LIES! angry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ideyhere(f): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Is it just me or do these air crafts look like those aeroplanes they use to buy us during Christmas in those days lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Laid2001: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Can you show us just one picture/video as you claim from those that always show it!.

donshaddow:

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by MadCow1: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2015
ogene007:

I guess you want your dullard president to add the status of a war criminal to his already ignoble cv. You need to quickly go and get some education because you obviously are reasoning like an 8-year old.

Cool Story Bro..

But just know this, if you IPOB Fhuckers keep acting a Fool, We Nigerians would order our Airforce to drop Bombs on your heads.

You punks will remain a part of Nigeria either by choice or by force.

OneNigeria In Peace or War
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by carinmom(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
donphilopus:

If you could believe the news that 107 Soldiers were missing published by PremiumTimes, then there should be nothing stopping you from believing NAF bombed mass gathering of Boko Haram also published by PremiumTimes.
Don't mind the hypocrites, they only choose to believe stories that shows the weakness of the government.But God passed all of them wailers, Sai Baba will surely crush all these bloody terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by chukel(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
I hope it's not a mass gathering of their 105 soldiers disguised as Boko haram by boko haram that they hit and are rejoicing.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:

I also find it hard to believe E-gbo is illegal.. cool

Nothing wrong wt being an e-gbo defending igbos. Its just easier to put pple in a box on naira land when u know their tribe.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Laolu97:
Does fuckin fighter jets are damn old.we nid to purchase new ones.kudos to their mass bombing success.
I swear d fighter jets are not d problem. Our fu*king intelligence is d problem.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Willybos(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=mirabel001 post=40206453]105 soldiers ar nt missing - lie mahamad...

All dis propanda 4rm apc govt wil nt help us...apc and lie na bread n butter...
Tufia dis govt

*modified @ngene when wil u get sense....get a life and stop being foolish on nairaland..it wil nt help ur husband(if @all u ar a gal)[/quote

for how long will u kept contue with this hatried?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by MadCow1: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
janellemonae:

Nothing wrong wt being an e-gbo defending igbos. Its just easier to put pple in a box on naira land when u know their tribe.

I am more than just my Tribe.

I am also Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:

I am more than just my Tribe.

I am also Nigerian.
oooooook.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Mass gathering? How many boko haram terrorists were killed?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2015
ideyhere:
Is it just me or do these air crafts look like those aeroplanes they use to buy us during Christmas in those days lipsrsealed

Except those were toys.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2015
boko haram terrorists hearing the jets does not really mean they can escape it if they don't have anti-aircraft missles.

Promhize:

This is such bull story. If it was a drone, I might believe.

But this rickety world War 2 jets that the terrorists would have heard from miles
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by alcmene: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
This further give credence to the news that hundreds of soldiers are missing.......
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2015
alcmene:
This further give credence to the news that hundreds of soldiers are missing.......

How?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by calabardick(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
na who de display those outdated flying coffins there?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by annibro(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
mikron:
no pictures of the attack and the dead terrorists? this story na wa

Dats job for Journalists or do u xpect d soldier on battle 2b fighting & at d same time video d scene just 2 convince doubters on Nairaland? grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by sabi99(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
I don see ds story 4 macmillan b4
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by matimaticle: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
whether na Dasuki just arrange to supply this o. or where them dye before?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Deruu4life(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
LRNZH:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL2N2bVY0WVlJcmtXQzZyeUtoZzdEbW44NS5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.c53cb0ae.jpg[/img]

The Nigerian Air Force, NAF, on Thursday said the air component operation of “Operation Lafiya Dole” hit a “mass gathering” of Boko Haram terrorists at Wulge area of Borno State.

The air component commander of the theatre operation, “Operation Lafiya Dole”, Isiaka Amao, said this while briefing journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday.

“The air component struck a mass gathering of Boko Haram terrorists and their leaders at Wulge.
“Report received after the strike was that it was a huge success as many terrorists were killed,” Mr. Amao said.
He said NAF also sighted and neutralised terrorists’ vehicles in Kunshe town.

The commander also said NAF destroyed Boko Haram’s logistics, vehicle workshop and a weapon storage facility after successful interdiction missions on their Sambisa forest hideout.

Mr. Amao, an air commodore, said NAF also destroyed a bomb-making factory in the forest.
“The air component has continued to intensify its air effort in support of the ground troops. In October, over 40 interdiction missions with over 80 per cent success were carried out.

“Just to mention a few, we have in the month degraded the terrorists’ logistics in the Sambisa forest,” he said.
Mr. Amao said the air force also destroyed two suspected terrorists’ camps in the forest.

“The continued air strikes have significantly degraded the capabilities of the terrorists.
“Likewise, two terrorist hideouts in Sambisa were destroyed,” he said.

Mr. Amao, however, announced that NAF lost one of its pilots, Ebitimi Owei, during the month.
“On a sad note, we lost a colleague, Flight Lt. Ebitimi Owei and a platform during one of the missions. May his gentle soul rest in peace,” he said.

Mr. Amao said the death of Mr. Owei would not affect the morale of officers engaged in the operation.
He said NAF also intercepted and destroyed a boat carrying fuel to the terrorists along Nigeria-Cameroon border.

“Other armed missions were carried out in Geidam, Gamboru, Ngala, Mafa, Kirenowa and Banki towns, among others.

“These missions were aimed at identifying and destroying opportunity targets and denying terrorists freedom of action,” the commander said.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193485-nigerian-air-force-bombs-mass-gathering-of-boko-haram-terrorists.html
This picture is irrelevant... I expect them to send the pictures of the corps.....
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by coldFLARES1(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
idupaul:
Nigerian Airforce does not have any Aircraft that can hit anything on the ground accurately.
Abeg no make laff too much these sobering times. much as I dey suspect wetin d baba dey yarn, I just gbadun him use of english. If to say na him say 107 soldiers no miss, I for believe am. No be that boss wen dey carry snake up n down and dey follow rank n file dey jog with walking stick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.