Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together (1625 Views)

When You Smoke Borno And Oshogbo Weed Combined Together / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by BekBek(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
A man getting married to his donkey undecided

This happened in Spain...

Is that not insane....

I trust my country.. he no fit happen for here.... angry grin grin

Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is the only reason that makes me happy that I'm a Nigerian grin
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by madridguy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
I swear Oyinbo na dundee FC. May God punish their useless union.
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by BekBek(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
madridguy:
I swear Oyinbo na dundee FC. May God punish their useless union.

Lolz grin why not Celtic
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by bamirotola: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
This man is pshyco... where r d animal care activist? Cos I know he'd definitely have honeymoon with d donkey...#endtimethings God bless Nigeria
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by BekBek(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2015
bamirotola:
This man is pshyco... where r d animal care activist? Cos I know he'd definitely have honeymoon with d donkey...#endtimethings God bless Nigeria

I wonder what there job is oooooo....

Uhmm... very soon we will start having goats and cows. cry undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by rheether(f): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Am getting married to my smartphone soon.
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by flylykace: 12:24am On Nov 20, 2015
This must be for fun cos #idonbelieveit
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by richie44(m): 3:16am On Nov 20, 2015
madness ar in grades
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by Dannieln1: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2015
End time op
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by frank1998(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
Lolz....hapi married life in advance
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by Qualer: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:

call me when you are ready, i will be your official sponsor and chairman of the event!! grin grin
Re: When You Smoke Jamaica Weed And Oshogbo Weed Together by BekBek(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:

At least it's not an animal

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: When You Are Led To Cast Out Mame Water Spirit. / Desperate Lady Makes Hilarious Requests To A Wrong Number / Please The Fish Jesus Share And Give The 5000 People, Is It Titus Or Kote???.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.