Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere (602 Views)

Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by WinkWrld: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is coming as a message to all, though I am still in shock. This happened yesterday. I left ajah daimond bank around 2pm after I received payment from a client to supply inverter batteries so Ii eaded straight to akerele juntion in surulere where I usually buy stock from. On getting there I parked and entered the shop to make request for the batteries. So while they loaded the batteries in d car, I dashed inside d car to get their money and then I shut the car door behind me , Trying to get back to go make payment , just as I turrned around,I felt a very heavy slap on my face which gave me few moment of blankness then a guy faced a gun and requested for the money and my phones, I then quickly gave him and just then I noticed 2bikes waiting. One with another gang member and the other was waiting for the guy who robbed me. Then then they sped away. I thank God I wasn't shot and secondly, I suspect a setup. I advice everyone not to carry anyform of cash and insist on cheque or. Bank transfer for any transaction especially now that Lagos is no longer safe. I wonder what is the causing the security breach suddenly. I recently read of so many road robbery and never at a point thought I could be a victim. Pls guys, we have so many hungry guys who can even kill to make a living. May God keep us from Evil

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by iamkingzlee(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Not your fault though.. although you shiuld have been vigilant enough. Because, you just left a bank. He even slapped you untop and got your money imagine!!!! Me and am for die there, at once.
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Akerele has always been notorious for armed robbery over the years. It's one of the hotspots in Lagos.

Those bureau de change guys used to get robbed on a regular while we were growing up.
I have been robbed with a bike there before. So.. Be vigilant next time.

Sorry about your loss.
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by Hawx(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Amen!
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by faray: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2015
end time slap
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by obontami: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=20pt]blame it on ambode [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ot Cleared To Defend Ankara’s Airspace Even If Co / 150 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested In Ondo State (WATCH VIDEO) / True Definition Of Police Is Your Friend (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.