Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? (727 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Most Financially Rewarding Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? by absoluteSuccess: 5:17am On Nov 20, 2015
As we all know, chrismas is around the corner and then the need to make couple of bucks before yuletide.

any idea on a business one can do and make profit and then exit after december?

thanks in advance.
Re: What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? by northvietnam(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2015
so from Jan till today ,u Neva had any plans or saved any bucks . now u want sharp sharp money abi...... Go and kidnap ur Governor or the Police commissioner of your state or GOC of any military barracks near your, am sure they will pay serious money then you exit like you earlier said and go for Xmas in a casket.......
Re: What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? by timolegend(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Sell of xmas stuff like xmas caps, head band, wrist band.
Contact/whatsapp 08037450957 for wholesale purchase

Re: What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? by absoluteSuccess: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
northvietnam:
so from Jan till today ,u Neva had any plans or saved any bucks . now u want sharp sharp money abi...... Go and kidnap ur Governor or the Police commissioner of your state or GOC of any military barracks near your, am sure they will pay serious money then you exit like you earlier said and go for Xmas in a casket.......

lol, you don kill me die o.

on a more serious note, people spend more this season than any other time of the year.

not to forget that some folks are just fortunate to get some money and are finding ways multiply it between this season.
Re: What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? by absoluteSuccess: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2015
timolegend:

men this is so cool. Is your price competitive as it goes for on the island?

what are the outstanding benefits stand to gain patronizing you?
Re: What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? by absoluteSuccess: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2015
timolegend:

men this is so cool. Is your price competitive as it goes for on the island?

what are the outstanding benefits
I stand to gain patronizing you?

(1) (Reply)

Konga Yakata Sales / Passion Sustains Business — Familoni / Revealed! One Thing Aliko Dangote Hates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.