Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Hot Properties For Sale In Durumi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Properties For Sale In Durumi (828 Views)

1.34 Hectares Residential Land In Durumi, Abuja / 6 Units Of 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Durumi, Abuja. / Brand New 2 Bedroom Apartments In Durumi Area 1 Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Properties For Sale In Durumi by kharis(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2009
DURUMI FOR SALE:

Maybe you’re an investor or an enthusiast in Real Estates, with a particular preference for Abuja. Whatever your interest is I’d recommend DURUMI any day anytime.

If you’re on Google Earth or Google Satellite Map! Its geographical coordinates are 10° 29' 0" North, 12° 17' 0" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Durumi.

This place is well situated near the Five Major cities of the Abuja Master Plan i. e.  Maitama [/b]District, [b]Wuse District, Central Area District, Asokoro [/b]District and [b]Garki [/b]District respectively. See the Abuja Map!

If you have an idea of the value of real estates in any of theses five cities as t today (2009) then, you can imagine what [b]Durumi [/b]would be in the next 1 to 2 years! Do you see where Durumi is positioned on the Abuja Map? Cool Spot if you ask me. No wonder “genuine” Durumi Lands are hard to come by these days.

[b]Durumi
, I tell you, is the Next Lekki Peninsular of the FCT. , and it could be all yours for the taking.

With several ongoing Government Engineered infrastructures that are currently being put in place in Durumi, plus its nearness to the Abuja Stadium [/b]among other things, an investment in [b]Durumi is surely a step in the right direction.

Welcome to Durumi, the land that’s following with milk and Honey!

SOME FCT-DURUMI LANDS FOR SALE:
718sqm @ N20m Land doc. :  C of O.     Asking Price
1,500sqm @ N30m Land doc. :  C of O.   Asking Price
2,422sqm @ N27m Land doc. :  C of O.   Asking Price
935sqm @ N22m Land doc. :  C of O.     Asking Price
1,172sqm @ N20m Land doc. : R of O.    Asking Price
1,694sqm @ N20m Land doc. : R of O.    Asking Price
1,000sqm @ N15m Land doc. : R of O.    Asking Price

For further Inquiries:
Contact: Leke: Mobile: 0802 3838 613    or        0803 307 1649
Email:  kashorellng@yahoo.com   or   leke_oshiyemi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Big Plot With Structure With Chalets By Kaduna Toll Gate..Abj-Kad Express way / Twin 3 Bedroom Bungalow With Twin 2room Boysquarters For Sale in Benin-city. / Forsale - Plot Of Land Within Lasg Scheme, Ewu-elepe, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.