Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case (42741 Views)

Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Williamsesco(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Fabzgrace:
I must comment grin .
must you comment
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Airforce1(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Oyind17:

I am not a guy and not a tomboy too
prove to me youre not a guy smiley
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Jolumania432(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided Am Sorry 4 Askin Dis Question..But I Tink Say Davido's Mum Don Die Now?
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Lincoln275(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2015
may b davido himself has arranged one young cute bae for his father
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by hedonistic: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2015
That's why I don't believe in this court marriage nonsense. A glorified, unofficial live-in 'Baby Mama' arrangement makes more sense.

Who has time to be attending court proceedings and facing unnecessary wahala when she starts misbehaving and needs to be thrown out. Next thing she would say she wants a hefty share of his wealth. What a joke.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by mainman7(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Gelengelen:
yellow bar people and adultery!

spits

igbo people with adultery, senseless greed and blood money! I shiit on you people!

These myopically shallow-minded greedy senseless scallyswags called igbos with fart-filled craniums thinking they are the wisest. They now shout Biafra because they know they can always easily deceive the real Niger-Deltans to hijack, rule and control their Oil. During the Biafran war, Ogoja and other people quickly pulled out of Biafra when they saw that igbos had already taken all top positions in a bid to as enslave them the real owners of the Oil. I laugh hard at their deception, same useless igbo pple that OUTRIGHTLY rigged all the elections in the east for clueless gej in order to perpetuate their monopolistic greedy squandering of Nigerians' money are abusing Nigeria at every slight challenge the Country faces. We ain't buying, fools. I swear, one igbo contractor on my street hard heart attack immediately they said Jona called Buhari to Congratulate him, he cried and complained bitterly saying Jona is a fool, that he shouldn't have conceded. I tell u if they had their way, the bastard igbos with dead conscience whose god is blood money, were much prepared to push Jonathan to use the military to shed innocent blood and perpetuate himself in power; that was their outright Plan actually but GOD pass them fools.

igbos brainwashed and hijacked Jonathan by clamming he's igbo calling him Azikuwe Emeka Ebele Jona and monopolized his administration throughout! igbos ain't going no where! You've had your time, even if Nigeria would divided, Buhari would rule for 8yrs, another person from any other region other than igbo would rule for another 8yrs 1st. After then, we would now consider the question of breaking up.

igbo's myopic and shallow-minded Greed is d Genesis of d problem of dis country,traitors who started coup plotting in Nigerian History, master-minded the very 1st Coup and called other tribes' young military men to agreement that every corrupt big men all regions should be killed, yet they deceitfully spared their greedy leaders in January 29,1966 Coup. Little wonder 3million of them had to die by the fire of deception they started. Every other tribe felt so cheated! The civil war wouldn't have happened at all if not for igbo's myopic greed!

Except Yorubas decides to leave Nigeria, let igbos fight 10,000 biafra wars, we would defeat them! We did it before, we'll do it again and again...

Before the Colonial Masters left, the Britons made an historical observation while testing different tribes during Military exercises in the then new Nigerian Military. They said Yoruba military officers are unmatchably the best at inventing and developing catastrophically destructive military tactics and strategies. This was verified and corroborated during Biafran war. igbos can chest-beat for as long as they want but, history has shown that they are not as half as intelligent as the great Yorubas! Brain is better than brawn (in fact, brain rules brawn).

Even though they try so hard to deny and hide it, one reason why igbos hate Yorubas so much is because they know that Yorubas are by far FAR much more intelligent than them. All igbos strategies, French military supports, plans and profuse frantic efforts was almost giving them Victory during the war. The war dragged on for almost 3 years.
Read History, Nigeria was actually losing till the Great unUniformed super intelligent Generallisimo; the Great Awolowo stepped in on the side of the Nigeria Military. He came up with the best military strategy that quickly and most effective ended the war that has dragged on for almost 3 Years ("in Warfare all is fair" ). Typical of igbos, Coward fake chest-beater, Ojukwu dressed like a woman (tail between his legs, urinating on his body) fled before the mercilessly fierce Yoruba Soldier Bejamin Adekunle the Scorpion and his Battalion. Suddenly, the senselessness igbos that had been boasting came cap-in-hand, tongue-in-cheek, using their mouth to wipe the floor, weeping and begging Nigeria to have mercy on them. Yorubas are geniuses. When next you see a Yoruba, duff your hats and bow!

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2015
himkers:
Mofos! at his age, this man still want a divorce.... He's setting a good example for his already wayward son

He should die unhappy?? At least he married, something must be pushing him put of the union.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by goodywady(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Please if there is any Web developer who resides in Lagos and can develop an online shopping site..... I need he/she to contact me on the following number 07034517274.... I need an online store put up immediately. ..

Thanks
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by chmeze(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2015
interesting ... the wife don hammer!
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by goldbergg: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Ravenwolf:
She hired a SAN,!!!

It's payday for the woman, divorcing a billionaire in any part of the world is a highly lucrative pastime and it's not gon be any different in this case.....

House please here in NIGERIA does the woman get half if she did not contribute to the estrangement I.e she didn't cheat but Davidos father is the one who cheated
If there is no pre nup signed I dnt think sharing into half is plusible... however that doesn't mean she wont get nothing
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Tobium1(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Endtime divorce case!
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
prove to me youre not a guy smiley
Lol, I have nothing to prove here.
Profajah
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Those children don't look like people from the same loin.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation undecided
ur papa generation?
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Airforce1(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, I have nothing to prove here.

Profajah
youre a guy till you prove to me wrong grin
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by dammike(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Untrue report.... mind u op, the chancellor of adeleke university is not davido's father. Stop propagating wrong news.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2015
wisino1:
Like seriously I don't know the kind of women we have these days they can't humble them self, be submissive and stay in their husband house instead they want to be bossy, control and equate themselves with you as if they married you..... My take is even if during courtship she pretend and hide her true character and after marriage she start misbehaving my friend go to a law court and let her go life is too short to manage a woman...... #end time things
U havnt heard d whole gist nd u have alredy concluded. What if d man was at fault and he just tried to prove that he was right,,, pls comment like a learned person next time
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by purpledferanmi1: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2015
if the woman wan take life out of the man, the man go find escape route sharp sharp. na wetin davido papa do b dat.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
WHO THEM HELP ABEG IS THIS GOING TO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE TODAY

The fact say them no help you no mean say them no help other people

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
The man was at the court, the wife didnt turn up says a lot about her

She must be a woman of questionable character

Meaning she doesn't want the divorce naa grin
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by batulakarada: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
na Chancellor davido's papa be ?
I thought I heard he was an oil mogul?
Nawa o ,end time rumours end time news
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2015
udemzy101:

Meaning she doesn't want the divorce naa grin
grin
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by adaweezy(m): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Ravenwolf:
She hired a SAN,!!!

It's payday for the woman, divorcing a billionaire in any part of the world is a highly lucrative pastime and it's not gon be any different in this case.....

House please here in NIGERIA does the woman get half if she did not contribute to the estrangement I.e she didn't cheat but Davidos father is the one who cheated

Half ko full ni
She wont even get 1/3rd Nigeria is run by Men

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Adesiji77: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Gelengelen:

spits

angry

What has tribe got to do with this?
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Gelengelen:

spits
adult tree is everywhere. Not only yorubas.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by victorazy(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
So that he can have the chance to flairt! Yorubas sef
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by nigeriancuban: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
or is this just a stunt to popularize his son's career? ....and before you give the billionaire line never you underestimate the ambitious to sleep at a firm gate....
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by pedrilo: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
WHO THEM HELP ABEG IS THIS GOING TO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE TODAY
who help dem?
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm. Show me love by visiting kobopolitics..com
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by braine(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
The man was at the court, the wife didnt turn up says a lot about her

She must be a woman of questionable character

True.
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by wisino1(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
kimberly222:
U havnt heard d whole gist nd u have alredy concluded. What if d man was at fault and he just tried to prove that he was right,,, pls comment like a learned person next time

Mr learned... I don't care to know who is right or wrong the bottom line is if any party in a marriage feels the marriage is not working out instead of managing they should quietly go to court and dissolved..... B4 we start hearing husband kills wife.... Wife kill husband.... #end time things
Re: Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case by femi4: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Jolumania432:
undecided Am Sorry 4 Askin Dis Question..But I Tink Say Davido's Mum Don Die Now?
Yes, she don die....but you should know that Davido's father go don re marry now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Mother's 61st Birthday (PHOTO) / Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Tiwa Savage Debuts Trimmed Figure In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.