Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,708 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (574 Views)

Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Chinyere Udoma And Ebele Okaro Pictured Together / Ebele Enemchukwu, Mrs Tourism UN Educates Women On Breast Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Ezyp(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to former president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. We celebrate with you today on your 58th birthday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by donTbone(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2015
That guy still dey? Api Bday to him thou!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Sunnymatey(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD to the hero of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2015
The man sent by God to fix Nigeria.

Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Ezyp(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Better to have a small role in God's story than to cast yourself as the lead in your own fiction.
~Lecrae Moore

Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by mhizlucy(f): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy earth strong sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by bigeagleeye(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
It takes Patience to understand Jona sha...Goodluck to him and happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
God Bless GEJ and whosoever that just LIKES this my post.

APC goons, back-OFF!
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by 2kris(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2015
For the fact that gej refused to reject the election right when orubebe is shouting for jega and him being partisan i think he deserves my best wishes.
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Lanceslot(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Perfect gentleman, Ezeudo 1 of Nigeria.. The father of democracy, I wish GEJ long and peaceful life.
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD sir! Long life and what? no I won't say prosperity, because already you have prosper! grin

Sir ever since you left power, Nigeria is no longer the same, everything is turning upside down. the thought that you were clueless until the meet the clueless one, who's killing us, no single promise has been fulfilled

our children will have enough to eat and spare, I have not seen that yet happening, and that will never happen.

N5000 promise every month to our youth, I don't know what is happening, whether it had accident on the way, because it has not yet arrive.

Boko haram, are claiming lives everyday, yet nothing Is done about it. I thought your successor will single handedly fight. the terrorist group..

Graduates are still unemployed, it's very embarrassing your parent has struggle to send you to school, and you came back and start eating from your parent pot again, because of no work.

No fuel, no light, for just how many month in power?

please Gej say something!
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Lanceslot:
Perfect gentlemana, Ezeudo 1 of Nigeria.. The father of democracy, I wish GEJ long and peaceful life.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he deserve all the praises

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Booyakasha(f): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2015
A
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by orisa37: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Gej. GEJ for 2019!
Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by sanbells(f): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Nigerians hero... You deserve long life and prosperity for the peace you brought to this country.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Solomon Akiyesi Finds Love Again!!! / Highest-paid Musicians 2015: Katy Perry Tops Forbes List... / Tiwa Savage Set To Release Sophomore Album RED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.