Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software (1628 Views)

Outlook PST Recovery Software ? / How To Recover Lost Iphone Data Directly With Ifonemate / Recover Deleted Notes On Iphone Via Iphone Recovery Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by judygun: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Five years elapsed after revolutionizing iPhone. After appearing the iPhone in the market, everything is altered. There is no doubt that the iPhone comes out as one of the most vital electronic devices in communicating and entertaining. An iPhone brings a good number of stunning features. But the users of this iOS device fall in the troubles when they lose the contacts or other data from their iPhones. To recover lost iPhone contacts, the users need to look for some suitable iPhone data recovery software .

The good news is that the users of iPhone can now avail very user friendly free data recovery software, iFoneMate for a specific time. After finishing the trial period, the users can purchase this dependable software from mobilereco.com and the users will have a lifetime free update. This software is compatible with two versions including Mac and Windows. The users of Mac need to have Mac-run Computer when they use iFoneMate to retrieve deleted contacts on iPhone.

iFoneMate can retrieve the lost contacts from three diverse modes including from iOS devices directly without any backup, from iTunes backup and iClouds backup. When the users of iPhone prefer recovering the lost contacts from iOS devices directly, they need to follow three steps.

In first step, the users of iPhones need to download on http://www.mobilereco.com and install the free data recovery software, iFoneMate on the computer. The device is to be connected with the computer.

In second step, the users let iFoneMate start scanning the lost contacts over the iPhones.

In third step, the users can preview, recover and save the lost contacts into a folder over the computer. This software can help the users transfer the lost contacts to the iPhone.

The contacts along with other data can be lost because of diverse reasons including the attack of virus, downloading the unrated backup applications. Or it can be when the device is to be connected with PC or other web apps.

Manually, the users can also bring back the lost contacts as well. However, it needs to hire some skilled and professional individual. Under this condition, the users must have the backup of the contacts of iPhone. When there are no backups, the users need to opt for some third-party iPhone contacts recovery software like iFoneMate.
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by camonery5: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
iPhone Lost Contacts Recovery is proven to be a good one and it is a professional one helping the users makes retrieving the lost diverse data including contacts. The other data include Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos, and Safari Bookmark.

How to restore iPhone contacts on Mac
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by Joseph91: 2:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello. After experiencing similar deleted data loss trouble several times, I have learned the deleted data stored on iPhone memory often can be restored by using some data recovery software. Hence, these iPhone data are really corrupted or rewritten by the new information on the same place, you also can adopt a free iPhone data recovery software to take your desired files back.

Hope this can help you out:

How to recover notes from iPhone 5
How to find deleted messages on iPhone 6
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by AaronDonald: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
I am a careless person . Once I deleted my daugther’s photos on my iPhone, that was precious memory! I asked on many website but all I got was complicated method. So I had to pay for recovery. I found this software(iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone)has a very low price, so I tried. Surprisingly my photos were all back with its help! It is very easy-to-use and very useful for iPhone data recovery. Why not give it a shot.
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by alva114: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Well...you can recovery them by using some software.

But I think it's more important to do regular backup to protect the precious information. You may try professional iPhone data recovery tool to recover them. Actually no matter the data lost has been backed up or not, they are marked as "deleted" by the device's internal database when deleted but still stored in the database. Good luck!
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by JacksonHuston: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2015
See the next one !
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by JacksonHuston: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2015
iPhone data recovery is a good tool to restore contacts on iphone. Click this link, you will get 3 way to recover your lost contacts from iPhone .Hope can help you !
Click this link, you will get 3 way to recover your lost contacts from iPhone .Hope can help you !
http://www.any-data-recovery.com
Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by BonyMill: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2016
You can use the third party software -- iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery to recover deleted data from iPhone, iPad or iPod easily. A simple click can help you recover contacts, text messages, photos, call history, whatsapp history, etc from any iOS device.

Re: Useful Tips For Iphone Contacts Recovery With Iphone Data Recovery Software by Warm1204: 3:35am On Mar 11, 2020
What is available to try is using iCloud. You can sign in an online iCloud website to find Contacts and recover. Or restore from a ready iTunes backup.
If both of them cannot work for you as there is no backup, you can also use an iOS data recovery Windows/Mac to directly search, extract and recover the deleted contacts in a professional way.

More: Top 6 iPhone Contacts Recovery Software

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate This Light Weight Pc Software I Developed (getgist). / Simple Text-To-Speech Program using Vbscript. Do It Yourself. / How Can I Create A Good Software Company That Will Flourish In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.