Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah (539 Views)

Is Jesus His Own Servant Or A Servant Of God? / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? / Knowing More About Jesus: Is Jesus God, Or Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah by sunniislam(f): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2015
If you want to have a high position in all kinds of good deeds, to be a devoted slave of Allaah and you are seeking Paradise, then you should do the following: Revive the faith in your heart. Faith is what will bring the Muslim everything he seeks in this world and in the Hereafter. Faith is the key to all goodness and locks the door to all evil. The means of reviving and strengthening faith in ones heart are many and varied, including doing a lot of acts of worship and righteous deeds.

Turn to your Lord sincerely

As it says in the report: "If My slave turns to me inwardly and outwardly, I will turn the hearts of My slaves to him with love and mercy." Allaah has made worship the ultimate aim and loftiest purpose of man: "And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)" (Q51[Dhaariyaat]:56)

Set Your sights on the highest degrees

Make your goal in Iife to earn the pleasure of Allaah, and strive to attain the victory of Paradise, or to attain the highest Firdaws. You should strive as hard as you can to achieve these lofty aims. Follow the example of historical Muslim figures Such as the Sahaabah (the Companions of the Prophet), Taabieen (the followers of the Companions) and righteous forebears (the salafJ. Make the most of every minute Every moment and every heartbeat to use it in such away as to increase your faith.

Keep company with righteous people

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "A man will follow the religion of his close friend. so let each one of you look at whom he befriends." (Abu Dawood) Good friends are one of the best means of helping you to obey Allaah and to avoid sin and error. Do a lot of righteous deeds this will bring you happiness in this world and in the Hereafter. Pray Qiyaam al-Iayl Making duaa in the time just before dawn. The feet of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) used to swell because of his desire to be a thankful slave, even though Allaah had forgiven his previous and future sins.

Persist in reading a portion of Quraan daily

As well as other dhikr that helps you to think and ponder the meanings of the Quraan. Strive to spread the word and make dawah for the sake of Allaah, Working for Islaam as much as possible. If you want to reach the status of devoted slave for which you long, then be as Allaah commanded His Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam): "Say (O Muhammad): Verily, my Salaah (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)" (Q6[al- Anaam1]162) Being a devoted slave of Allaah means declaring ones devotion and belonging to the Lord, which can only be achieved by applying this aayah, so that we are for Allaah, the...

This article was culled from the publications of Deen Communication Limited
http://dawahnigeria.com/articles/calling-allaah/becoming-true-servant-allaah

1 Like

Re: Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah by Anas09: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
@Op, you forgot to add "strap on a bomb and kill infidesl".
Re: Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah by Maghan37: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice article dude.
Re: Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah by vooks: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anas09:
@Op, you forgot to add "strap on a bomb and kill infidesl".

And thighing infant babies
Re: Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah by plappville(f): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
sunniislam:
If you want to have a high position in all kinds of good deeds, to be a devoted slave of Allaah and you are seeking Paradise, then you should do the following: Revive the faith in your heart. Faith is what will bring the Muslim everything he seeks in this world and in the Hereafter. Faith is the key to all goodness and locks the door to all evil. The means of reviving and strengthening faith in ones heart are many and varied, including doing a lot of acts of worship and righteous deeds.

Turn to your Lord sincerely

As it says in the report: "If My slave turns to me inwardly and outwardly, I will turn the hearts of My slaves to him with love and mercy." Allaah has made worship the ultimate aim and loftiest purpose of man: "And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)" (Q51[Dhaariyaat]:56)

Set Your sights on the highest degrees

Make your goal in Iife to earn the pleasure of Allaah, and strive to attain the victory of Paradise, or to attain the highest Firdaws. You should strive as hard as you can to achieve these lofty aims. Follow the example of historical Muslim figures Such as the Sahaabah (the Companions of the Prophet), Taabieen (the followers of the Companions) and righteous forebears (the salafJ. Make the most of every minute Every moment and every heartbeat to use it in such away as to increase your faith.

Keep company with righteous people

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "A man will follow the religion of his close friend. so let each one of you look at whom he befriends." (Abu Dawood) Good friends are one of the best means of helping you to obey Allaah and to avoid sin and error. Do a lot of righteous deeds this will bring you happiness in this world and in the Hereafter. Pray Qiyaam al-Iayl Making duaa in the time just before dawn. The feet of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) used to swell because of his desire to be a thankful slave, even though Allaah had forgiven his previous and future sins.

Persist in reading a portion of Quraan daily

As well as other dhikr that helps you to think and ponder the meanings of the Quraan. Strive to spread the word and make dawah for the sake of Allaah, Working for Islaam as much as possible. If you want to reach the status of devoted slave for which you long, then be as Allaah commanded His Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam): "Say (O Muhammad): Verily, my Salaah (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)" (Q6[al- Anaam1]162) Being a devoted slave of Allaah means declaring ones devotion and belonging to the Lord, which can only be achieved by applying this aayah, so that we are for Allaah, the...

This article was culled from the publications of Deen Communication Limited
http://dawahnigeria.com/articles/calling-allaah/becoming-true-servant-allaah

Lies, savants of allah are terrorists. They are the ones who protect allah s name. Allah know you not.

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Psychotherapy / The Four Tallest Homes In Heaven - Revelation From Jesus / Marrying Without Pastor's Approval!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.