Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Discover That Nigerian Agents Are Dupious Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Discover That Nigerian Agents Are Dupious Why? (855 Views)

5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More / Why Is It That Nigerian Students Abroad Usually Have Higher Grades? / Education Minister Implies That Nigerian Graduates Are A Burden To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Discover That Nigerian Agents Are Dupious Why? by ejembiboy(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2009
for those u who want 2 school abroad,pls and pls be very sure of the kind of money ur agent ask u to pay,especially to the asian continent,its not as difficult as they tell u with sweet mouth,I am an internatonal student in malasysia being very close to international office discover that Nigeria student pay duoble agent fee an alot more,Nigeria agent work for the main agent an so they dot get their salary from school direct but 4rom their own agent,we lay the complain now some of us are instrument to connect u straight to main agent also 2 give u all the neccessary informations about the school, without any payment to us,intrested student should contact JOHN .J +60169670588

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know When 2009 Waec And Neco Result Will Out / Top 100 African Universities / China Application To Studying Medicine Or Telecommucation Engineering On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.