Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

9ice And Artquake Tour Canada - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada (1580 Views)

Naija Latest Dance Step After Alanta Artquake Milando Officail Video / Artquake Alanta Lyricx / Exclusive - Lastest Dance In Nigeria- Alanta--the Latest Hit Single By Artquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by las240s(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2009
9ice the gongo aso crooner along side Artquake the Alanta crooners will be thrilling their numerous fans in ca nada the first stop will at the LA VITA BANQUET HALL 4000 STEELES AVENUE WEST TORONTO ON THE 12TH of JUNE the next stop will be MONTREAL e.t.c e.t.c stream this Link to see the promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asdw9270UzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnufponj3Us

Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by mbillyton: 2:24am On May 22, 2009
nice one i wish them best of luck
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by mbillyton: 11:49pm On May 22, 2009
how much is the ticket?
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by kayality: 6:07pm On May 24, 2009
ameem
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by rockyfela(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2009
funny thing is MI is coming to toronto on the same day and nobody here has heard about 9ICE coming. I was suprised wen i saw this on nairaland. wish him luck tho.
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by las240s(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2009
check out the hype frm Artquake as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnufponj3Us
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by niyi9ice: 11:35am On May 27, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]CONGO ASO dis is a dream come thru don't doubt me I GO BRING U GRAMME live alaposenior. tongue
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by gentleaura(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2009
I dont think so!! I think the event promoters are only using his name for publicity!!
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by naija4laif: 2:56pm On May 28, 2009
gentleaura:

I dont think so!! I think the event promoters are only using his name for publicity!!
here is a video of 9ice saying the same thing, the only thing is that the people organizing M.I's concert are students on facebook so it got lots of promotion with profile pictures and what not, whereas this one got little or none, i have never heard of J-LICK promotion but if 9ice is really coming, it should b a sold out concert and there is still time for promotion
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by rockyfela(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2009
yea true talk @ naija4life cos ma friend is among the people involved in bringing mi and its mad crazy on their promotion. My profile pic is even MI almost all students. Well gudluck 2 9ice, il try and go 4 9ice on the 12th, MI on the 13th.
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by las240s(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2009
@gentleaura na wa o u see 9ice talking live saying he will be in canada on the 12th of june and u still doubt it,abi them don clone 9ice?for him to have done a video recording u shld know that the show is for real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asdw9270UzA
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by sloobtv: 4:56pm On May 29, 2009
yes oo gongo aso with one UP!!!
Re: 9ice And Artquake Tour Canada by iyaade: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2009
When are the coming to MTL? I also heard Femi will be there the 10th of June. Anyone heard anything?

(1) (Reply)

Boyz Don Hammer - Terry Tha Rapman / Official Premiere: E.M.E – Baddest Boy Ft Wizkid, Skales, Banky W / DOWNLOAD : Timaya – Shukuli (Prod By Young D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.