Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

What's Up With Nigerians Covering Their Profiles Pics With French Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Up With Nigerians Covering Their Profiles Pics With French Flag (347 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Nigerians Covering Their Profiles Pics With French Flag by zomby(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
First, may God be with the families of the French attack victims... I hope for the complete eradication of the evil doers (terrorist) and an everlasting peace all over the world.

We understand that many lost their lives in France last week Friday, and Nigerians all over the world have shown their uncompromising support for the French people, by covering their various profiles pictures with French Flag...
My question is: What are Nigerians doing to support the Boko Haram victims here in Nigeria? I can not remember seeing the Nigerian Flag covering any of our profiles whenever Boko Haram blast goes off anywhere in Nigeria.

I think this shows the level of our mentality...We must keep in mind that nothing in our reality can rise above the level of our mentality. Until we elevate our thinking, we can never elevate our choices.
Nigerians should focus more on taking care of their home and one another before jumping the fence to support their neighbors. If you can not show your uncompromising support for your own people, I question the support you show for other people.

Again, I have nothing against the French...I wish them and everybody all around the world everlasting peace.
Re: What's Up With Nigerians Covering Their Profiles Pics With French Flag by zomby(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Boko Haram may have killed 2,000 in "deadliest massacre"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amnesty-boko-haram-may-have-killed-2000-in-deadliest-massacre/

And yet, I did not see the same support from the world or from Nigerians.
I guess, human being's life is more valuable in France than in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of The Year / APC Waste Management And Recycling Company / Al Zakzaki To Pay For Crimes Committed: Elrufai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.