Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Fuel Saga Continues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Fuel Saga Continues (422 Views)

Is The Fuel Scarcity Real? / You Do Not Know Where You Stand In The Fuel Subsidy Issue ? Please Read This. / Funny: How A Person Is Surviving The Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fuel Saga Continues by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Nigeria is blessed with almost everything but yet we still lack many of those things we are blessed with, the problem of getting PMS is becoming difficult as most filling stations are shut down and those selling petrol are selling on the high price, I went through hell yesterday trying to get petrol to power my generator as power supply is another problem we facing in Nigeria , I bought petrol at 130naira per liter and paid a tout 150naira to get it for me as the pumps were taken over by touts and the only means to get the fuel is through them, a petrol station was closed by task force for selling at higher price , but to my surprise while I returning last night I met that same petrol station selling fuel with light out.. Are we going to continue this way .. Someone need to address this issue

(1) (Reply)

Though With Such Concepts From Robert Allan As The No Cash Down Method / The Magic Of Power Supply / 8 Types Of People To Surround Yourself With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.