Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (35711 Views)

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) / Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
efizee:
i am sure your mum will do worse for that tyrant called Buhari

And what makes you say that

How is it possible for you to be sure of someone you don't know and have never met

Doesn't make sense to me
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrAboki:
Hahahahahahahahaha. grin

Bayelsa politicians are sooooooooooooo stewpiid.

Those wrappers are brand new. Bought and paid for by the Politician and his party. This is the stupidest gimmick they could think up.

Those wrappers do not belong to no Bayelsa women. Sad part is when that slowpoke finishes walking on them, they would now share it to those poor women for votes.

No wonder Jonathan was such a dullard. He never stood a chance. His dullardity was in his destiny by reason of place of birth.

Prophet Isa must be in shock at this level of iidiiocy

according to u, GEJ is dull but he ruled Bayelsa&ruled u (as president)...in all for more dan 12yrs. He occupied d most exalted position/office in Nigeria for more dan 5yrs. A position u will never attain in ur life! Yet in ur crude thinking he is dull. For ur information, u are d one who is dull here. #compoundFOOL

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Something tells me this story is fake. I would confirm it later today.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Kpokom: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
How about a week ago and have a great way to go back to you by email when you have to do with a few days ago and it was the last few days later I am not a problem for the best of the name is not the only way you can get a chance of winning a good day for me to do this in a couple days and then you have a lot to be able to get get the the first one was there for for a few weeks weeks of the most important thing in my life and the other day and night in in the future is is the best of all of you who don't know if you are planning to do with the same time as a result of the most important thing is that the company is a good time to time and money on............. What am I saying sef
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by akigbemaru: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bayelsa women laid their wrappers down for governor Wike.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by spencekat(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Believe it or not,Dickson will be re-elected.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Okunlola359(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
dave2meek:
Apc is dead and buried in Bayelsa...
. Do u live in Bayelsa.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Okunlola359(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
spencekat:
Believe it or not,Dickson will be re-elected.
. Serious. Failure to. Re-elect silver means dickson will finish his 4years in tribunal.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by hopily(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=sonOfLucifer post=40217066]Less than a million people. One tribe, the Ijaws. Produced a President for 6 years. As an Ijaw man I take this as an insult....and let me correct your ignorance Ijaws are not only in Bayelsa and Bayelsa is not less than a million people but less than a million registered voters which 99.9 percent are indegines on like some state where non indegines can also decide.....respect all tribes after all Ijaws are in most of the oil producing states.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dottore:
Nigerian Politicians...
These people don't ever seem to run out of campaign ideas. From sponsored media jingles, to fake/non existent/hushed up groups sponsoring acts of philanthropy in support of a politician, or groups begging an incumbent to recontest or continue his "good governance", to customised gift items.
Some influence pastors into even opening/closing gates of heaven and hell for opponents.
False Kidnapping alarms and pre tempting opposition violent attacks and electoral result manipulations.
I wonder how much these women were paid to spread their clothings.
Chai
No mind them jare, This look more like plan to me.. Just take a closer look and see how the wrappers neatly spread.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
hopily:
My bad.. Apologies.

But the point stands, I guess. We need quality leadership. The fact Sylva and Dickson are the gubernatorial candidates in the state leaves much to desire. I didn't mean any personal insult to your person. Once again, I apologize.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
The man hasn't done anything tangible yet but they just had to put their wrappers on the floor for him since they obviously can afford better ones despite their state of livelihood. Africans and slave mentality.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Bondesniger(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
I pray oo
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bobnotrouble:

Exactly.
It reminds me of what my Ibo friends call Ochiabutor.
in his mind now he's feeling like they all love me.I'm so fly.na women wey Don sabi the craft of hiding their hatred while pretending to love you na Im your head dey swell for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Abuloma80(f): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2015
How comfortable will he be by stepping on to "someone else's mother/wife/sister/daughter's wrapper? I think the reverse should have been the case. Anyway it could be that part of the region way of thinking/reasoning.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by arnold123: 4:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Stupid Nigerians again #no offence but thaats the truth how can u welcome a thief, (fela suffering and smiling) those greedy bastards are the one eating all our money and putting us in hardship and therefore we are dying without even realising it this fuel scarcity over the past one week what did the human goat do about it, the lighting conditions what is the human goat doing about it? WAKE UP NIGERIANS, YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AAND SMELL THE ROSES
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Here I was thinking I would see hot young women removing their wrappers and placing them on the ground for dickson

Meh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife / Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.