Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

5 Self-Discovered ways to create Unique contents for your blog in just 5 mins - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / 5 Self-Discovered ways to create Unique contents for your blog in just 5 mins (555 Views)

Learn How To Start A Modern Blog In Wordpress! / Learn How To Set Up An Internet Radio Station In Just One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Self-Discovered ways to create Unique contents for your blog in just 5 mins by adeptniyi(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Content is the lifeline of any blog, however hsving to write many contents per day can be frustrating stressful and tiring. However, i have been in same shoes and

1. publish More of Quotes if your blog is realated to it. Quotes keywords are one of the most searched keywords when research, it has million of combinations that are sought for by many across the globe, they just need to be copied and pasted, infact it's a sin if you alter them, however copying several quotes from same webpage is still plagiarism and punishable by Google. How there is a conversion tool you can use to quickly shuffle fifty lines of quotes copied from same page and VOILA! you have a unique content. http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/shuffle-lines/#data

2. Leverage Youtube playlist if your blog is applicable. movie keywords are a big deal too, you may not have a resource to start a movie portal but you definitely leverage youtube to create yours and rank for millions of movie keywords.

3.SMS collections: many people everywhere and everytime want to share the moment with friends and loved ones at different season, they flock to the internet looking for things like 'christmas sms' easter sms, birthday sms, congratulations sms and all that, you can add a section to your blog (if applicable) and publish some to attract google love.

4. Use offline Publications (Beware of copyright issues)

5. Leverage Pictures, Search engine robots can't see a picture, they determine what'a all about by alt texr, desciption, caption and all that. Several image keywords like trendy ankara fashion stlyes, Aso ebi stlyes, traditional men styles and all that are highly sought after because everyone one wants to dress gorgeous. If your blog is applicable then give it some love.

The 2 most powerful ones i may not be able to let it out here, but if you need it can contact me.
Re: 5 Self-Discovered ways to create Unique contents for your blog in just 5 mins by bobojoshua(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
adeptniyi:
Content is the lifeline of any blog, however hsving to write many contents per day can be frustrating stressful and tiring. However, i have been in same shoes and

1. publish More of Quotes if your blog is realated to it. Quotes keywords are one of the most searched keywords when research, it has million of combinations that are sought for by many across the globe, they just need to be copied and pasted, infact it's a sin if you alter them, however copying several quotes from same webpage is still plagiarism and punishable by Google. How there is a conversion tool you can use to quickly shuffle fifty lines of quotes copied from same page and VOILA! you have a unique content. http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/shuffle-lines/#data

2. Leverage Youtube playlist if your blog is applicable. movie keywords are a big deal too, you may not have a resource to start a movie portal but you definitely leverage youtube to create yours and rank for millions of movie keywords.

3.SMS collections: many people everywhere and everytime want to share the moment with friends and loved ones at different season, they flock to the internet looking for things like 'christmas sms' easter sms, birthday sms, congratulations sms and all that, you can add a section to your blog (if applicable) and publish some to attract google love.

4. Use offline Publications (Beware of copyright issues)

5. Leverage Pictures, Search engine robots can't see a picture, they determine what'a all about by alt texr, desciption, caption and all that. Several image keywords like trendy ankara fashion stlyes, Aso ebi stlyes, traditional men styles and all that are highly sought after because everyone one wants to dress gorgeous. If your blog is applicable then give it some love.

The 2 most powerful ones i may not be able to let it out here, but if you need it can contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Making Nairaland Better: Seun, Here Are Some Advice For You. / Website Hosting Space Available / I Need A Problogger Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.