Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) (59074 Views)

A Dog's Touching Transformation / After 30 Years, Researchers Defrost & Revive Frozen Tardigrade Back To Life / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by ruffDiamond: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
xender:
d dog has meet its end time

hence

end time puppy undecided

FTC l Am....dedicate this FTC 2 Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan our hero.
u mean thesis-less PhD Dr jonadaf.t tongue OK happy born day to the fool
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by xender(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
You really have no conscience....cry

You can't even shed small tears??lipsrsealed
I have conscience
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by xender(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
ruffDiamond:
u mean thesis-less PhD Dr jonadaf.t tongue OK happy born day to the fool
respect is reciprocal
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by xender(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
arsetalks:
Some of you have no feeling at all. Your feelings are dead and you are probably indebted to the IQ bank.

Retarded as f*ck.
don't expect this frm a guq lqk u
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by arsetalks(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
xender:
don't expect this frm a guq lqk u
I don't get.
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Obikodo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
No End time
Lol ......you of all people?
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by lasisi69(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Obikodo:
Lol
......you of all people?
lol.. .

1 Like

Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by herald9: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nothing beats a mother's love. smiley
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by decentamy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin goahead,u no well,but its rilly touching sha,already feeling it here
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by oz4real83(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bingo sorry!!!
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Goahead(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
decentamy:
grin goahead,u no well,but its rilly touching sha,already feeling it here
cheesy
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Daraph(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
No End time
You na don repent?? grin
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by tgmservice: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
No End time
pls how old are you
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Blackfire(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
My goat did something 2days ago.. She looked for her kid,during the day,she couldnt find her, do u know she was restless until the little rascal came home.. The mother goat stroke her kid with her head... U just need to see it.

Sometimes animal are better than human
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
tgmservice:
pls how old are you
k

1 Like

Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by xender(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
arsetalks:
I don't get.
u wouldn't no
so rest!
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by obinnashady(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fine street with Ajegunle dog...End time
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmmm, I'm really moved
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Mariojane(f): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
damton:
AND WE USE TO THINK IT IS ONLY HUMANS THAT HAVE EMOTIONS
not WE but YOU use to think. Cos you can't talk for others.
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by blaquemyc: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Goahead:
Unlike our Muslim brothers who can even kill themselves.

Conversation amongst two Jihadists....
Muhammad; look at those Christians (wahabis),they claim to love Jesus and will die for him all they carry with them is a cross
Ali: forget about those infidels I'm more Islamic than you are, I carry with me my sword, check it out its right under my gown.
Muhammad: ha-ha you can never be more Islamic than i am. I carry with me 4grenades, one pistol and one AK-47 right under my gown. Remember what the Imam said "defend you faith till death" that's what I'm doing.
Ali: are you kidding me? For your information I just gave my 12 year old sister for marriage to Yusuf 62years old. The other one I order her to blow herself up in the market place and they all did as I ordered without remorse.
Muhammad: are you challenging me do you think you'r more Islamic than I'm watch me ..Allah alla alla alla then detonates the two grenades with him Bom Bom......
So what's the moral of this bullcrap?
Another bigot on the loose
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Sanuzi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
ok.

Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Enoquin(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
I have witnessed that of a hen and her chick. The hen was squawking (wailing) and chased anyone who came close. It was heart wrenching because she wailed (I don't want to use squawking) for a long time till it was nightfall. embarassed
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by damton(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mariojane:
not WE but YOU use to think. Cos you can't talk for others.

That's not literally rather figuratively worded.

You should know
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by princemi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Goahead:

Muhammad; look at those Christians (wahabis),they claim to love Jesus and will die for him all they carry with them is a cross
Ali: forget about those infidels I'm more Islamic than you are, I carry with me my sword, check it out its right under my gown.
Muhammad: ha-ha you can never be more Islamic than i am. I carry with me 4grenades, one pistol and one AK-47 right under my gown. Remember what the Imam said "defend you faith till death" that's what I'm doing.
Ali: are you kidding me? For your information I just gave my 12 year old sister for marriage to Yusuf 62years old. The other one I order her to blow herself up in the market place and they all did as I ordered without remorse.
Muhammad: are you challenging me do you think you'r more Islamic than I'm watch me ..Allah alla alla alla then detonates the two grenades with him Bom Bom......

dude seriously??___u r one deluded plonker, meanwhile u rilly should check out luke 19 vs 27 in ur "holy" book...bigot!
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2015
op did you say trying to revive her dead pussssy? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Goahead:

The good thing about about muzzies is
that they're as incompetent as they are
evil. Sometimes they get lucky but usually
the hatching of their little plots results in a
far higher body count for their own side
than it does for their intended targets.
Terrorism would bother me a lot more if
anyone but muzzies were involved
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Drikojigzy(m): 2:11am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
No End time

always on every trend... u get job at all? lasisi69
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by alutarabbi: 4:30am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
No End time
no like
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Billygee2u: 5:45am On Nov 21, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Animals show more love to each other more than some human beings this days..
Our love this days na for only bedroom. Lol
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by Smooyis(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Some animals are more humane than humans, while some humans are more animalistic than animals. What an irony.!
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by marlockj: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2015
WinsomeX:
I saw this while returning from work yesterday and took the pictures. Even animals know how to show compassion. How much more humans.

Nigerian dogs cn never be use as pet.

Laffing Nigerian in 16HD format
Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by kedunaija(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Photos: Meet The Hyena Men of Nigeria
inhabitants of Rinka village a rural Community in Katsina State, North-west Nigeria , uses Hyena, baboons, and wide snakes as their pet and for security purposes
http://www.tellnaija.com.ng/photos-meet-the-hyena-men-of-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well / Rare Iridescent Snake Discovered In Vietnam - (Photos) / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.