Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Armed Jihadists Attacks Hotel In Mali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Armed Jihadists Attacks Hotel In Mali (495 Views)

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Armed Jihadists Attacks Hotel In Mali by Dinocarex(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Armed jihadists have gone on a deadly shooting rampage and taken 170 hostages at the Radisson Blu hotel in Bamako, Mali.

Automatic weapons fire has been heard on the seventh floor of the 190-room hotel, where it is thought as many as 12 militants have taken 140 guests and 30 members of staff hostage.

Witnesses described hearing at least one explosion and shouts of 'Allahu Akbar' during the hotel attack, which is frequently used by Air France crew in Mali.

No group have claimed responsibility for the attack but Al Qaeda affiliated militants have previously carried out attacks in Mali.

Several witnesses claimed that the gunmen were seen entering the hotel in a car with a diplomatic number plate.
Some hostages have been freed from the hotel after they proved to they could recite verses from the Koran.

Six workers for Turkish Airlines are thought to be among the hostages as well as up to seven Chinese nationals.

Three people have reportedly been killed, two Malians and one French national.

'It's all happening on the seventh floor, jihadists are firing in the corridor,' a security source said.

The Rezidor Hotel Group confirmed it is 'aware of the hostage-taking that is ongoing at the property today.'

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326708/Jihadists-gunmen-launch-grenade-shooting-rampage-hotel-Mali.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Armed Jihadists Attacks Hotel In Mali by Dinocarex(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
The issue of this Jihadist is going out of hand. Within 8 days., they attacked 3 countries... France, Nigeria now Mali..

And later they will say.... They are peace loving people!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Armed Jihadists Attacks Hotel In Mali by ERAKAMUS: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2015
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF ISILAM.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Armed Jihadists Attacks Hotel In Mali by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Like joke like joke "Third World War" don Start o!
Islam Vs Rest of the World!

Make I begin de monitor d Mosque wey de nia ma house o!

Full tank ina me car incase..........

Straight to me SS villaaaaaaa!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Build 200 Artificial Insemination Centres – Ogbeh / I’ll Complete All Projects Before My Tenure Ends –aregbesola / Court Sacks Sen. David Mark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.