Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim (2151 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT
human beings
1) "Hitler"
Do you know who he was
He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.
2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".
He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.
Was he a Muslim
3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"
He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.
Was he a Muslim
4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"
He has killed 400 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim
5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle
He has killed 100 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim
6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,
1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.
Why
Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words "JIHAD".
Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word "JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE" or "TO STRUGGLE" against evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.
The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil".
You still think that ISLAM is the problem
1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).
3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).
5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).
6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).
7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).
8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).
"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS."
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by trapQ: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why are you so stupid??

Hitler said in his words, "the only prophet I respect is Mohammed".

Get your facts rights. Hitler hated Christians and vowed to eradicate Christianity from Germany. That's was why he targeted and killed ONLY Christians and Jews.

All the others you mentioned are baseless. Get sense.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by menix(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
OP u re right, it should be;

Muslims re Life takers nd Life Takers re Muslim...

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Horlufemi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
The ones in Mali do they worship sango. as far as they are concerned you non-jihadist are non Muslims.

Mohammed will be labelled a terrorist in this age we are.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op. If they are not terrorists who are they?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Annunaki(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op stop this al taquiya nonsense, even the best of islam(mohamed) confessed to being a terrorist or do you know islam more than mohamed

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220)
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
op instead of you to condemn those ones that are perpetrating evil in the name of your religion you are here defending them. you guys are just adding insult to your injury with all this defense. meanwhile, your points here are nothing but rubbish. get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
I was expecting much more than these.....

It's this ur mentality that will still be making Boko haram powerful in Nigeria. You ppl shld chk history of Terrorism.

And is it a must you insult to make your point clear? undecided Nigerians sha cheesy
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
trapQ:
Why are you so stupid??

Hitler said in his words, "the only prophet I respect is Mohammed".

Get your facts rights. Hitler hated Christians and vowed to eradicate Christianity from Germany. That's was why he targeted and killed ONLY Christians and Jews.

All the others you mentioned are baseless. Get sense.

1.Define 'silly'
2. Bring out sources where hiltler said his messenger is Mohammad (saw)
3. Others i mentioned are baseless cos u brain capability isn't upto their history
NB : you even used s.tupid, na Nairaland try correct u small. O ma se oooo!
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
shevi4mb:

1.Define 'silly'
2. Bring out sources where hiltler said his messenger is Mohammad (saw)
3. Others i mentioned are baseless cos u brain capability isn't upto their history
NB : you even used s.tupid, na Nairaland try correct u small. O ma se oooo!

Answers your question,

https://shariaunveiled./2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

You satisfied now? Why you day fear to use google when Islam time reach sef
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
elijah2u:
op instead of you to condemn those ones that are perpetrating evil in the name of your religion you are here defending them. you guys are just adding insult to your injury with all this defense. meanwhile, your points here are nothing but rubbish. get your facts right.

Mr man, dnt get me wrong, no where in my post is praising any mutherf*cker blowing up himself and killin others in d name of religion, wot i typed there is for ppl like you who think islam is terrorism. When you have nuttin to prove u dnt jst say a post is 'rubbish'
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

Answers your question,

https://shariaunveiled./2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

You satisfied now? Why you day fear to use google when Islam time reach sef

I dnt totally rely on google for my facts, cos google is nt God and if u'r nt new to google, u'l knw google sumtyms can be wrong. Anyways, ur sacred google wasn't sure if he ( hitler) was anti-christianity or not. So, Emma archive ur own fact and try chk hw true it is dat 'hitler' talked about Mohammad (saw)
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
menix:
OP u re right, it should be;

Muslims re Life takers nd Life Takers re Muslim...

That's wot u think...and u have the right to say wotever u feel like saying bro.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

I dnt totally rely on google for my facts, cos google is nt God and if u'r nt new to google, u'l knw google sumtyms can be wrong. Anyways, ur sacred google wasn't sure if he ( hitler) was anti-christianity or not. So, Emma archive ur own fact and try chk hw true it is dat 'hitler' talked about Mohammad (saw)

What exactly are you saying? Something kept in archives for your viewing all of a sudden becomes a lie because of attribution to your religion? You really a serious clown. A very big one.

So you asked a question, someone gives your answer, you now turn and say it's a lie.... nairaland muslim. accept it if you want to, but behaviours put up lately, in France, Kuwait, Mali etc etc... doesn't speak well for muslims, abi you wan turn around now say na angels day do terrorism now... cos e be like say na there you day go now.

If you don't rely on Google, how did you write your project in university? You fly go the main archive?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2015
We are not living in the past anymore...history of non muslim terrorists is history.

The new world terror is islam...so how do we flush out this terrible religion?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Annunaki(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

Mr man, dnt get me wrong, no where in my post is praising any mutherf*cker blowing up himself and killin others in d name of religion, wot i typed there is for ppl like you who think islam is terrorism. When you have nuttin to prove u dnt jst say a post is 'rubbish'

It's very clear from the quoran and sahih hadiths that the founder of islam was a terrorist and he urged his followers to follow in his footsteps which is what islamic terrorists are doin. So what point exactly are you trying to make? undecided
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by basilico: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2015
“Defend[ing] Islam” from being “hijacked” by al Qaeda? Boko Haram? Hamas? Hezb’Allah? Al-Shabaab? The Muslim Brotherhood? Or any of these other designated Islamic terrorist organizations: Abdullah Azzam Shaheed, Brigade, Abu Nidal Organization, Abu Sayyaf, al-Aqsa Foundation, al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, Al-Badr, al- Gama’a al-Islamiyya, Al Ghurabaa, al-Haramain Foundation, Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, al-Qaeda in Iraq, al- Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Al-Shabaab, Takfir wal- Hijra, Al-Umar-Mujahideen, Ansar al-Islam, Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna, Ansar Dine, Ansaru, Armed Islamic Group of Algeria, Army of Islam, Osbat al-Ansar, Caucasus Emirate, Deendar Anjuman, Dukhtaran-e-Millat, East Turkestan Islamic Movement, East Turkestan Liberation Organization, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, El Kaide Terör Örgütü Türkiye Yapılanması, Great Eastern Islamic Raiders’ Front, Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Haqqani network, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, Harkat-al-Jihad al- Islami in Bangladesh, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Harakat-Ul- Mujahideen/Alami, Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin, Hezbollah Military Wing, Hezbollah External Security Organisation, Hilafet Devleti, Hizb ut-Tahrir, Hizbul Mujahideen, Hofstad Network, Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, Indian Mujahideen, Aden-Abyan Islamic Army, Islamic Jihad – Jamaat Mujahideen, Islamic Jihad Union, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, Jabhat al-Nusra, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jamaat Ul-Furquan Jamaat-ul- Mujahideen Bangladesh, Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai, Jamiat ul-Ansar, Jamiat-e Islami, Jemaah Islamiyah, Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid, Jund al-Sham, Jundallah, Kata’ib Hezbollah, Khalistan Commando Force, Khalistan Zindabad Force, Khuddam ul-Islam, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group, Muslim Brotherhood, Palestine Liberation Front, Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine, People’s Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command, Sipah-e- Sahaba Pakistan, Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage, Stichting Al Aqsa, Students Islamic Movement of India, Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus, Taliban, Tehreek-e- Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, United Liberation Front of Assam, World Uygur Youth Congress…?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by pillarmaria(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

I was following you keenly until you just spewed this trash. How then did u get ur story if not Google or does ur religion study Hitler as a subject?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2015
basilico:
“Defend[ing] Islam” from being “hijacked” by al Qaeda?
Boko Haram? Hamas? Hezb’Allah? Al-Shabaab? The
Muslim Brotherhood? Or any of these other designated

Islamic terrorist organizations
Abdullah Azzam Shaheed,
Brigade,
Abu Nidal Organization,
Abu Sayyaf,
Al-Aqsa Foundation,
Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades,
Al-Badr,
Al-Gama’a al-Islamiyya,
Al Ghurabaa,
Al-Haramain Foundation,
Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya,
Al-Qaeda in Iraq,
Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb,
Al-Shabaab,
Takfir wal-Hijra,
Al-Umar-Mujahideen,
Ansar al-Islam,
Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna,
Ansar Dine,
Ansaru,
Armed Islamic Group of Algeria,
Army of Islam,
Osbat al-Ansar,
Caucasus Emirate,
Deendar Anjuman,
Dukhtaran-e-Millat,
East Turkestan Islamic Movement,
East Turkestan Liberation Organization,
Egyptian Islamic Jihad,
El Kaide Terör Örgütü Türkiye Yapılanması,
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders’ Front,
Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,
Haqqani network,
Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami,
Harkat-al-Jihad al-Islami in Bangladesh,
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen,
Harakat-Ul-Mujahideen/Alami,
Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin,
Hezbollah Military Wing,
Hezbollah External Security Organisation,
Hilafet Devleti,
Hizb ut-Tahrir,
Hizbul Mujahideen,
Hofstad Network,
Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development,
Indian Mujahideen,
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army,
Islamic Jihad – Jamaat Mujahideen,
Islamic Jihad Union,
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan,
Jabhat al-Nusra,
Jaish-e-Mohammed,
Jamaat Ul-Furquan Jamaat-ul- Mujahideen Bangladesh,
Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai,
Jamiat ul-Ansar,
Jamiat-e Islami,
Jemaah Islamiyah,
Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid,
Jund al-Sham,
Jundallah,
Kata’ib Hezbollah,
Khalistan Commando Force,
Khalistan Zindabad Force,
Khuddam ul-Islam,
Lashkar-e-Taiba,
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group,
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group,
Muslim Brotherhood,
Palestine Liberation Front,
Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine,
People’s Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan,
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine,
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command,
Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan,
Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage,
Stichting Al Aqsa,
Students Islamic Movement of India,
Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus,
Taliban,
Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi,
Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan,
United Liberation Front of Assam,
World Uygur Youth Congress…?
@basilico weldone

OP, please tell us who the terrorists are one more time...

I'm waiting...
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2015
pillarmaria:

I was following you keenly until you just spewed this trash. How then did u get ur story if not Google or does ur religion study Hitler as a subject?

So it's from only google you get your facts....omg, and u call yourself student huh?
Incase u dnt knw, wen it cums to history, even google can't be totally correct. Em nt spewin trash, if u cn't type without insultin, pls dnt quote me again undecided
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

So it's from only google you get your facts....omg, and u call yourself student huh?
Incase u dnt knw, wen it cums to history, even google can't be totally correct. Em nt spewin trash, if u cn't type without insultin, pls dnt quote me again undecided

I know you are a graduate. When you wrote your final year project, where did you get your facts from?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Annunaki:

It's very clear from the quoran and sahih hadiths that the founder of islam was a terrorist and he urged his followers to follow in his footsteps which is what islamic terrorists are doin. So what point exactly are you trying to make? undecided

It's also very clear u have little or no knowledge about islam except wot u see in the media. I dnt need to teach u anytin about islam, cos ur sentiment and resentment for islam wouldn't make u learn anytin. So good luck.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

It's also very clear u have little or no knowledge about islam except wot u see in the media. I dnt need to teach u anytin about islam, cos ur sentiment and resentment for islam wouldn't make u learn anytin. So good luck.

The only thing about islam is that they follow the harsh laws of ancient time which is very rigid and somewhat destructive. Following a law letter for letter that has taken lives of so many. That law is what is making every body look like your enemy. Do you like a scenario you come and see people cracking your religion by calling it several names.

You think I like fighting muslims? I'm not like that.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

What exactly are you saying? Something kept in archives for your viewing all of a sudden becomes a lie because of attribution to your religion? You really a serious clown. A very big one.

So you asked a question, someone gives your answer, you now turn and say it's a lie.... nairaland muslim. accept it if you want to, but behaviours put up lately, in France, Kuwait, Mali etc etc... doesn't speak well for muslims, abi you wan turn around now say na angels day do terrorism now... cos e be like say na there you day go now.

If you don't rely on Google, how did you write your project in university? You fly go the main archive?

You'r the biggest clown....i dnt knw the school you attended, dats if u ever went to one. but u cn't be sincerely kiddin me dat all ur project was based on google...why are you ppl so daft self? Same google dat says Hitler isn't anti-christian still says he wanted to eradicate Christianity Dnt u read tins b4 u comment? Have u been to google b4 u start tacklin me? Must u ignorantly comment blindly? Na wa oooo. Wen it cums to islam, even the most foolish among you will still be supported....weda u like it or not, Islam has been around since the time of Abraham and will still be, till the world ends. We are Muslims, nt terrorists...if u find a muslim dats a terrorist, then treat him solely as a terrorist and not muslim....i never knew hw many of ur family the prophet killed that u'l point to him as a terrorist, no sane muslim will insult Jesus christ but not in your own case.....
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

You'r the biggest clown....i dnt knw the school you attended, dats if u ever went to one. but u cn't be sincerely kiddin me dat all ur project was based on google...why are you ppl so daft self? Same google dat says Hitler isn't anti-christian still says he wanted to eradicate Christianity Dnt u read tins b4 u comment? Have u been to google b4 u start tacklin me? Must u ignorantly comment blindly? Na wa oooo. Wen it cums to islam, even the most foolish among you will still be supported....weda u like it or not, Islam has been around since the time of Abraham and will still be, till the world ends. We are Muslims, nt terrorists...if u find a muslim dats a terrorist, then treat him solely as a terrorist and not muslim....i never knew hw many of ur family the prophet killed that u'l point to him as a terrorist, no sane muslim will insult Jesus christ but not in your own case.....

You talk like a child. Opening your mouth to spew rubbish at any given chance. I'm not even sure you read the nonsense you wrote. Was insult called for? You said someone prove Hitler said the only prophet he knows is Muhammed, I showed you, and you are saying otherwise, now if someone asks me and you which of us went to school, you would proudly jump out.
See wetin religion don do you. You don't even know what you saying or doing again. Carry aggressive attitude day freestyle with people, later them go promise you 73 virgins.

You no day try at all. Go and do your research well. Since you know where else to get information from.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

The only thing about islam is that they follow the harsh laws of ancient time which is very rigid and somewhat destructive. Following a law letter for letter that has taken lives of so many. That law is what is making every body look like your enemy. Do you like a scenario you come and see people cracking your religion by calling it several names.

You think I like fighting muslims? I'm not like that.

What is destructive and rigid about the laws?
Pls name any law thas destructive or rigid like u said and i give u the analysis under sharia law. Harsh laws right? Brother, we are all humans and God has not made any law to favour him or nt, it's for human being, for our good. The lazy and hypocrites turned everytin around jst to make it a corrupt world...as if dats nt enof, they paint the other party tryin to maintain the laws, black and the world think it's islam that's causing trouble in the world.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

What is destructive and rigid about the laws?
Pls name any law thas destructive or rigid like u said and i give u the analysis under sharia law. Harsh laws right? Brother, we are all humans and God has not made any law to favour him or nt, it's for human being, for our good. The lazy and hypocrites turned everytin around jst to make it a corrupt world...as if dats nt enof, they paint the other party tryin to maintain the laws, black and the world think it's islam that's causing trouble in the world.

If it's strictly sharia, it's ok. But thought of extending it and forcing other religions to join as one, I no accept . Religion is by choice and not by force. Tell your imams and sheikhs to stop killing Christians and non islam.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

You talk like a child. Opening your mouth to spew rubbish at any given chance. I'm not even sure you read the nonsense you wrote. Was insult called for?

You no day try at all. Go and do your research well. Since you know where else to get information from.

I know ur type of person, u'l nevr give up...but its nt your fault, u dnt read books or go to the library, all you do is chk google and spew nonsense.
Ur sacred google jst wrote dis 'The religious views of Adolf Hitler are a matter of interest and debate.' and again it wrote...[19] In Mein Kampf, Hitler makes a number of religious allusions, claiming to be "acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator" and to have been chosen by providence.[14][20] In a 1922 speech he said,"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter [...] who [...] recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them..."[21] In a 1928 speech, he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."[2......

Have u tried to read the English version of the "mein kampf"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

I know ur type of person, u'l nevr give up...but its nt your fault, u dnt read books or go to the library, all you do is chk google and spew nonsense.
Ur sacred google jst wrote dis 'The religious views of Adolf Hitler are a matter of interest and debate.' and again it wrote...[19] In Mein Kampf, Hitler makes a number of religious allusions, claiming to be "acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator" and to have been chosen by providence.[14][20] In a 1922 speech he said,"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter [...] who [...] recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them..."[21] In a 1928 speech, he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."[2......

Have u tried to read the English version of the "mein kampf"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

What are u saying here?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by shevi4mb(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

If it's strictly sharia, it's ok. But thought of extending it and forcing other religions to join as one, I no accept . Religion is by choice and not by force. Tell your imams and sheikhs to stop killing Christians and non islam.

There is no compulsion in religion...it's written in the Quran, and anybody claimin to be muslim that does nt follow that isn't counted as a muslim. many Isis practices are anti-islamic.....pls let the world wage war against terrorism and not islam...then, u'l see the truth. but they make it seem islam is the problem. Even in Nigeria, were u nt thinkin Bokos are islamic until now? Dats if u ppl have opened ur eyes anyway.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Annunaki(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

I didn't learn about islam in the media but from the quoran and sahih hadiths. Do you want me to list for you over 100 terror inspiring verses in the quoran that terrorists use to justify their evil acts in the name of allahh?
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

There is no compulsion in religion...it's written in the Quran, and anybody claimin to be muslim that does nt follow that isn't counted as a muslim. many Isis practices are anti-islamic.....pls let the world wage war against terrorism and not islam...then, u'l see the truth. but they make it seem islam is the problem. Even in Nigeria, were u nt thinkin Bokos are islamic until now? Dats if u ppl have opened ur eyes anyway.

Then who you think is Boko haram? The names are strictly islamic. Tell yourself the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying For God's Will Or What You Want Specifically / Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 / Interesting Things about Godly Fasting & Vision In "Book of Acts" (2nd added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.