Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 (1664 Views)

Who Is Actually Making Nigeria Ungovernable? / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / What Has Africans Contributed To World Civilization Over The Course Of History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by yicob(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2009
I'm just tired of this section. Every Chukwu, Bala and Kunle sits behind his computer blabing and making stupid comments on how to make Naija better. We are tired of stories, we need physical action. If you know you are ready to die for this country, come in here. All we need is 1% of the populace. Army no fit kill all of us. Its either we put the right person in power or Nigeria ceases to exist by 2011.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by SubMacGun(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2009
he be like say this one na militant - Nigerian soldier go deal with u your mama no go recognise u
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by yicob(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2009
smh
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by SubMacGun(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2009
even yr poll says alot
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On May 22, 2009
I don’t advocate violence of any kind, so I am against the bloody revolution that many preach. I do however believe in standing for what is right (what I believe in) and standing my ground even if it costs me my life. I would rather die fighting (no violence here) for what I believe in, than live a coward.

I do have questions for you.

1) How do you recognize the right person as you plan to get them in power?
2) I am sure you are well aware of the fact that power has the abililty to corrupt even the most honest of us all. What happens if your "right" person becomes corrupted by power. I mean many believed yar adua to be an honest man, yet this same honest man, stayed in power in Katsina for 8 solid years without his conscience even moving him to develop the healthcare system so that others, who may be dealing with similar ailment as he's had to deal with for a long time now, can get access to treatment right here at home. This same "honest" man was hailed by so many as the best thing to happen to Nigeria. He was presented as an "HONEST" man. Fast forward 2 years, and look what "honesty" doth wrought upon us. lol

Some will say that Obasanjo chose yar adua for Nigeria but I beg to differ, as I clearly remember that right here on Nairaland, so many praised him for his "fanthom" records in Katsina as being the right man for the job. From the way these people talked, I believe many of them actually voted for, or planned to vote for him.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by honeric01(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2009
When the use of violence is needed to get the best result, i am in for it, but when it's just to gather together and spend idle time talking for the whole day, i might not show up,

yes, i am ready to die for the course of making Nigeria a better place.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by denko(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2009
fellow naija whether you like it not we shall all die of poverty if we fold our hand and look the criminal looting our treasury continously, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and it took it by force, the only way out is revolution. someone has to die that is why jesus die for our salvation, someone has to make the sacrifice, it is better to die as a hero that to live one million years as a coward. this is serious issue we have to take the bull by the horn.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by blacksta(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2009
I am ready to beaten, bruised, arrested, assaulted , jailed but not die as i want to see better Nigeria.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by oderemo(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2009
can only lay down my life for my kids. nigeria my backside.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Lagosboy: 10:30am On May 22, 2009
People that say we can achieve a real nigeria without the eventual use of violence will forever live in dream land. What do you do too a shelling tank wave at it. Election will forever be manipulated and soldiers put on the street to kill protesters.

The use of violence when neccessary is part of life and nature , we should not be over moral in this regard. If a thief comes into your house and attempts to rape your wife and mother and you find yourself in a position to kill the thief , would you not do it? or you will forever bury your head in shame and be a celeberity coward.

If you are been bullied by someone and he beats the hell out of you , will you watch him kill you? , for goodness sake there is something we call self defence. Nigerians have to rise up to an organised revoution targeted at the elite ruling class and not innocent people. The concept of organisation and how to go about that is a different subject entirely. I am just trying to establish the first fact that we need something of this nature.

The perpetrators of evil will forever terrorise us and trample on our intelligence. Nigeria is no ukraine and any talk of orange revolution is a mirage!!! the perpetrators of evil know the psyche of nigerians shout for two days and it is all over. Politicians go to courts, courts deliver judgements election are rigged again , politicians go to court again and by the time judgement is delivered again incumbent has completed 4 years of stolen mandate. This is just crazy, electoral reform is what every single person is singing but the powers that be are insulting the intelligence of our people. The uwais report is not been implemented.

Oh shame , oh shame, oh shame

When every peaceful negotiation or resolution has been made impossible violence is inevitable.

The "beacon" of demcoracy understand this language and their Military is the largest funded in the world. The US is a product of revoltuion, France is, and a host of other countries. 

The perpetrators of evil need to be exterminated to the abyss of extinction!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Eziachi: 10:36am On May 22, 2009
I think this question has been asked many times but with different tones. The answer is emphathic NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Only a brainless idiot will die for Nigeria for anything. The question should be "Are you ready to bury the already dead Nigeria in order to better your life"? Mission today
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by kshow1(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2009
blacksta:

I am ready to beaten, bruised, arrested, assaulted , jailed but not die as i want to see better Nigeria.

i drift along your line.
me no ready die as i go see beta 9ja o
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by yeswecan(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2009
If my death will make a difference then am more than ready to go for the country am passionate about.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Phemour: 11:04am On May 22, 2009
I wont die for Nigeria coz no one can die for me to live!
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by JJYOU: 11:14am On May 22, 2009
Lagosboy:

People that say we can achieve a real nigeria without the eventual use of violence will forever live in dream land. What do you do too a shelling tank wave at it. Election will forever be manipulated and soldiers put on the street to kill protesters.

The use of violence when neccessary is part of life and nature , we should not be over moral in this regard. If a thief comes into your house and attempts to rape your wife and mother and you find yourself in a position to kill the thief , would you not do it? or you will forever bury your head in shame and be a celeberity coward.

If you are been bullied by someone and he beats the hell out of you , will you watch him kill you? , for goodness sake there is something we call self defence. Nigerians have to rise up to an organised revoution targeted at the elite ruling class and not innocent people. The concept of organisation and how to go about that is a different subject entirely. I am just trying to establish the first fact that we need something of this nature.

The perpetrators of evil will forever terrorise us and trample on our intelligence. Nigeria is no ukraine and any talk of orange revolution is a mirage!!! the perpetrators of evil know the psyche of nigerians shout for two days and it is all over. Politicians go to courts, courts deliver judgements election are rigged again , politicians go to court again and by the time judgement is delivered again incumbent has completed 4 years of stolen mandate. This is just crazy, electoral reform is what every single person is singing but the powers that be are insulting the intelligence of our people. The uwais report is not been implemented.

Oh shame , oh shame, oh shame

When every peaceful negotiation or resolution has been made impossible violence is inevitable.

The "beacon" of demcoracy understand this language and their Military is the largest funded in the world. The US is a product of revoltuion, France is, and a host of other countries. 

The perpetrators of evil need to be exterminated to the abyss of extinction!!!!!!!
i trust u to come up with thins like this.  personally, if you line up shagari, IBB, OBJ, buhari plus their clicks, emrs and obas and their families i will let you pull the trigger.

there is a lot wrong with nigeria but spilling innocent blood is not the cure. there are enough blood crying out loud against nigeria from the earth.  do it nepal or romania style.

Phemour:

I wont die for Nigeria coz no one can die for me to live!
i dont believe nigeria is a country worth dying for because we as a people are not ready to change. almost everyone is wired towards criminality sadly the more religious are the more evil so where is the redemption?.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by ud4u: 11:24am On May 22, 2009
Abeg no be to talk be the thing, na to start action,

All of una we won die for this country make una go Aso Rock demostrate first so that we go see wetin go happen.

Common say radio station criticise governement activities, they close am, person write for paper and talk for television them go arrest. Na to go demostrate abi protest. I take God beg una I no want make anybody die oo.

No too much talk talk.

Una thank you.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by maxtop(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2009
Far from it, those at the helm of affairs do not even have that in mind, together we will ruin this country. Amen. grin
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by ak21(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2009
Nobody has to die for this country before it becomes a better place.I think the solution is attitudinal change and it starts with "you and I"
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by agabaI23(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2009
ak21:

Nobody has to die for this country before it becomes a better place.I think the solution is attitudinal change and it starts with "you and I"

Now that's a scotcher.

We however need some group that will champion that change.

The youths do not know the meaning of integrity any more
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by MrCrackles(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2009
Topic

Die for Nigeria? shocked

Nah, i am sorry!

Nigeria can die alone, i dont give a flying fuc.k
grin
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Kobojunkie: 12:27pm On May 22, 2009
@Poster, now you understand why I keep saying NIGERIANS ARE NOT READY FOR CHANGE? Anywho, I still wait for answers to the questions asked @Yicob
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by onyeben: 12:38pm On May 22, 2009
Die? Why? A country that offers you nothing. When you try to offer the little you ave. They discourage you. Do you think if obama was born in the U.S and contested for presidency in Nigeria he would ave won. Do you think an ibo man can be governor in a yoruba state or hausa state and vice versa? As far as i am concerned Nigeria, naija wateva can rot in hell. especially our leaders. cry angry
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Redman44(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2009
We dont need to die to make Nigeria a better place. We only need to change our attitude to life. The problem with Nigeria is not only that of bad leadership, but also bad followership and a general poverty of the mind. Many Nigerians find it difficult to initiate and implement projects no matter how small. The United Kingdom, USA and many other developed countries are successful because a good number of their citizens are making creative use of their time. In Nigeria, it is the opposite.

Everyone waits for the government to do something in Nigeria. That is why we are where we are. Stuck in the ditch cry cry Let take a look at the banks in Nigeria. I believe many bank managers are not thinking deep enough. Nigerian banks can make more money by investing in youths and graduates who want to be entrepreneurs. The bitter truth is that our banks just use the money deposited in their vaults by customers to assist importers and exporters for short term profits. Our banks do not have to give the cash just like that to the youths and graduates. They can set up an entrepreneurship and Monitoring scheme that will guide the youths and graduates step by step on how to set up their businesses and make profit. The bank will know how the young entrepreneur is spending the grant given to him daily or weekly. Then when the profits roll in, the banks can collect their loans back with minimum interest. Are our banks thinking at all? They declare fantastic profits at the end of the financial year but cannot impact the lives of Nigerian youths positively

As a people, we have stopped caring for others. Once a Nigerian makes some money and breaks out of poverty, he forgets about where he's coming from. That is why our communities remain poor without facilities. That is why we have primary and secondary schools without libraries and facilities. That is why we have universities with halls of residence that look like refugee camps. We do not have a heart in this country. The few Nigerians that are doing positive things are not well publicised. If many of us can go back to our primary and secondary schools and donate some gallons of paint or renovate some classes, donate some books, shelves etc etc, those schools will change in a matter of months. We simply don't care any more. Yet we condemn the state of those schools.

We don't need to die to change Nigeria. We only need to be more caring. The causes of our country's problems are mostly internal. We hardly think of adding value to the lives of others. And let me let you into a secret: If you have ideas of how to make things work in Nigeria and can turn it into a business concept, you will have backing from some eminent Nigerians. No one rejects a good business plan with a social conscience. Cheers.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by jimmysho(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2009
dieing for my country isnt a bad idea.

some ve done that in the past.
Re: Are You Ready To Die In The Course Of Making Nigeria A Better Palace ? Mission 2011 by Seun(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2009
Topic closed because your death will not make Nigeria better in any way.  This is just rubbish talk.

(1)

Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday / IGP Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Former FCT Minister (photos) / The Decision Of The Abia State Government To Build An Airport Is Commendable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.