Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Growing Old - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Growing Old (915 Views)

If You Didn't Watch Any Of These Movies While Growing Up Address Me As Uncle / The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. / Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Old by feelgood(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2006
Growing Old

Some people grow old gracefully, while others fight and scratch the whole way. Andy's wife, refusing to give in to the looks of growing old, goes out and buys a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger.

After a lengthy sitting before the mirror applying the "miracle" products, she asks her husband, "Darling, honestly, if you didn't know me, what age would you say I am"?

Looking over her carefully, Andy replied, "Judging from your skin, 20; your hair, 18; your eyes, 16 and your figure, 25."

"Oh, you flatterer!" she gushed.

Just as she was about to tell Andy his reward, he stops her by saying, "Whoa, hold on there sweetie! I haven't added them up yet!"
Re: Growing Old by joyjames(f): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2006
smiley wink wink wink wink wink
that a nice one
Re: Growing Old by naijadiva2(f): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2006
she's mad
Re: Growing Old by dondee2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2008
cool one there

(1) (Reply)

English Na Wa! / The Loving Wife / Dont Be Afraid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.