Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest (3267 Views)

Biafra: Igbos In Kano Disown IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking:igbos In Kano Disown Ipob, Kanu / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by devilishM: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Why does the Yoruba people work so hard to make sure that igbos stay back with the

Is it that the Yoruba can't survive without the igbos

You are now short of words, face your masters up north. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Ofodirinwa: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm 100% positive we disowned them first lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by T9ksy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

The little boy is dull, i laugh when i see him post his usual nonsense. Lmaooo.

Dull ke? That's unfair to bonafide dullards o!!! Even an orang-utan has more brain cells than him.
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by austinsmat(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
I live in Kano this Boniface ibekwe is not eze ndigbo is late path nnaji that die last month pls
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by agog: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
But your people are there in their thousands. Won't it be wisdom for them to denounce ur baseless agitation for a defunct nation than have their host roast them?
B69U:
This has not the capacity to stop ongoig protest for Biafra. It will further precipitate it. There will be even bigger protest tomorrow. Kano is not a Biafra member state. Not recognised!
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

You are now short of words, face your masters up north. Coward.

Lol, the north has one tribe of slave in d south......We are sure it ain't SS or SE.
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
haqueurate:

you need to come to sabon gari in kano to know those ipod guys are on thier own, these igbo guys I see here wont leave here for100 biafras. This place is populated more than any place in the entire south east with igbos who have their entire live investments here
and some miscreants are telling them to abandon it for a wild goose chase, mbanu o! tongue

My father has two houses in Lagos.
We are selling it off n going back home.
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
they re on their own..
The truth of the matter is that When the time come,
Oge me ya voom n'anyan cheesy.
Moreover, one eze ndigbo of kano state does not speaks for the whole of ndigbos in kano state.
What is he even saying? This man is only trying to retain his throne in kano state as eze(king).
Whether you like it or not, you must come back home.

You can stay there now and enjoy your kingship but when
the trumpet sound, we will alert to you A welcome back home note.

the country is not smillin
g back at anybody's face. So when you re done smoking the throne.

Biafra has come to stay mr eze ndigbo speaking for himself.
But let me state this clear to you..
Nobody is fighting war, nobody we kill each other, there is referendum we re hoping for.

There is a freedom we re longing for.
So relax yourself.

Yey dey hang. sad

GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
its just a ploy to dissuade the violent northerners there from harming them(the igbos). Will he come out to support it before?! when he's in their territory #FoolishIsNotIgbo

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
haqueurate:

you need to come to sabon gari in kano to know those ipod guys are on thier own, these igbo guys I see here wont leave here for100 biafras. This place is populated more than any place in the entire south east with igbos who have their entire live investments here
and some miscreants are telling them to abandon it for a wild goose chase, mbanu o! tongue
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
haqueurate:

igbo is a consciousness. you cant see it but it's there. trust me they support 101%

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
They went to build industries in the north, and built hotels in the east for their sisters to work as prostitutes...

For over 10 years, the call to return home has been on.
.they will hear it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by T9ksy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
agog:
But your people are there in their thousands. Won't it be wisdom for them to denounce ur baseless agitation for a defunct nation than have their host roast them?

Nevertheless, all ibos residing outside Biafra will have no choice but to return to their landlocked region, regardless of their stance on Biafra.

Lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by devilishM: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol, the north has one tribe of slave in d south......We are sure it ain't SS or SE.

Buhahaha. But you are slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Recent slave to Igala, conquered tribe by all tribes in Nig. Hehehehehe. Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by kingzizzy: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
DONSMITH123:

The Eze of Igbo noted that those pursuing the issue were
not born when the civil war took place.

nice one. If you've experienced war before in your life, you will not pray for one.

Why is it that any time Biafra is mentioned, everyone starts thinking of war? Why?
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Buhahaha. But you are slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Recent slave to Igala, conquered tribe by all tribes in Nig. Hehehehehe. Lol

Please who is Igala
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by devilishM: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Please who is Igala

Buhahaha. Reason i said you are dull not to know you are from a conquered tribe and war booty. Hehehehe. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
This yeebos are nothing but cowards!! see how they are afraid of Hausas, f00lish yeebos
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Buhahaha. Reason i said you are dull not to know you are from a conquered tribe and war booty. Hehehehe. Lwkmd

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by obynaDmob(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
So i saw the picture of a small boy of maybe 18years chanting biafra! I need not say more
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by coolitempa(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dnacode:

My father has two houses in Lagos.
We are selling it off n going back home.

Bless you my friend......pls hurry and sell your imaginary houses..... cheesy
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolitempa:

Bless you my friend......pls hurry and sell your imaginary houses..... cheesy

There is nothing u will say or do that will make us change our minds.
There is no type of cunning u can use to change a resolute mind.

Biafra cool or Death angry
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by coolitempa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dnacode:

There is nothing u will say or do that will make us change our minds.
There is no type of cunning u can use to change a resolute mind.

Biafra cool or Death angry

You must be a real dunce......you wrote that you want Biafra and want to sell your 'houses'.....and I prayed for you so that you go ahead........what is wrong with that......pls sell your 'houses' or whatever and go......as you wish.....what have I done wrong
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by devilishM: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rose2014:

I see how you n your Yoruba brothers are celebrating the news now. The same people that said Eze Ndigbo title should be abolished

Hypocrites

Saw this trash now. Celebrating which news? Whats my own with your madness, stick to the topic and stop disgracing your late parent here.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolitempa:

You must be a real dunce......you wrote that you want Biafra and want to sell your 'houses'.....and I prayed for you so that you go ahead........what is wrong with that......pls sell your 'houses' or whatever and go......as you wish.....what have I done wrong
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolitempa:

U have done everything wrong. Stop playing the victim here.

My dear ur insult is dead on arrival.
I am a member of the body of Christ.
You can't tell me trash and I will respond with an insult.
Guess what? I have overcome the world. cool
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by coolitempa(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dnacode:

U have done everything wrong. Stop playing the victim here.

My dear ur insult is dead on arrival.
I am a member of the body of Christ.
You can't tell me trash and I will respond with an insult.
Guess what? I have overcome the world. cool

What is this one saying.....you want to sell your houses in lagos......and I wished you well.... angry.....I asked that you do what you want quickly and somehow.....that has upset you.......I don't understand you flat.heads at all o...... shocked
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Duru1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
DONSMITH123:

The Eze of Igbo noted that those pursuing the issue were
not born when the civil war took place.

nice one. If you've experienced war before in your life, you will not pray for one.

Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolitempa:

What is this one saying.....you want to sell your houses in lagos......and I wished you well.... angry.....I asked that you do what you want quickly and somehow.....that has upset you.......I don't understand you flat.heads at all o...... shocked

Lol.
U rily think u can rile me up with ur verbosity?
U can try harder next time. cheesy
I am a member of the body of Christ---I have overcome the world. smiley
Only the wise will understand. cool
Re: Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest by theDEVILisHERE: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2015
haqueurate:

Biafrans do care about any Biafran outside biafra land that is not in support of biafras restoration
Such people are on their own

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Soldiers Did To A Pregnant Woman In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: APGA 3 - 0 APC, Victor Ume Wins supreme court judgment / Massive Migration From The Far North; A Worrisome Trend And Future Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.