Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her (663 Views)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by Damalex4luv(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nairalanders I need your help. Me and my elder brother rented a house in one of the estate in igando but since we rented the house the lanlady has been frustrating us. She never allowed my brother to pack into the house, she always keep on embarrassing almost every of our visitors, if they should take light for like 6hours she'll off the water. She has done numerous things to frustrate us and she has never for once admit of her wrong doings. This woman has never shown us the NEPA bill for once since we moved into the house in march that necessitated the reason why we told her that before we pay her she should show us the nepa bill but instead she went ahead to cut our light since last week friday. Now we have taken her to the mediation centre in ikotun to make our complaints but this woman is not moved and now they have fixed the date of the meeting to dec 9th.
Nairalanders pls what should we do because we don't want to take laws into our hands, because we can't imagine not having light for a whole month when she herself is using light.
Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by Trapnews: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided

Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by trapQ: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
What about the police??
Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by menix(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Report her to the police..

Possibly go to the Nepa office nd get connected while you pay their monthly charge pending when u pack out, if there is a Well in the compound, u better start using that while buying water for cooking..

How many years did u guyz pay for Cous if it's a year, u just ve 3 month to endure the devil..
Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by missKiffy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Once your rent expires, try and leave that house
Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by arimahoseloka(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Trapnews:
undecided
Choi. Guy u funny o
Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by arimahoseloka(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guy u have 2 involve a lawyer. There are laws that protects tenants
Re: Help My Landlady Remove My Light Despite The Fact That I've Paid Her by wiringdpt(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Female landlords are terrible, sorry ladies its the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Fracas: 8 In Police Net For Alleged Murder(pictured) / FIRE INCIDENT Along Lagos- Abeokuta Express Way / A Woman Who Was Allegedly Dead Has Attended Her Own Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.