Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? (1332 Views)

Quote A Friend On Nairaland And Wish Them Happpy Sallah In Advance / Should We Pay Our Tithe In Different Churches? / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by Laitesmart(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is known that 10% of our income should be directed to the house of the Lord as Christians... Some pay according to how they earn... While some pay at the end of the month as salary earners...
Given the Salary earner that i am and knowing how much i earn every month... Is there anything in me having the money and paying my tithe in advance of maybe six months or even a year... Is it biblically right?
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by tripplephi: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laitesmart:
It is known that 10% of our income should be directed to the house of the Lord as Christians... Some pay according to how they earn... While some pay at the end of the month as salary earners...
Given the Salary earner that i am and knowing how much i earn every month... Is there anything in me having the money and paying my tithe in advance of maybe six months or even a year... Is it biblically right?

well its up to you, but remember the holy concept of TITHE is based on INCREASE..... so if you pay before you earn, you may be cheating yourself and limiting God based on what you give, for example, if you EARN 10k and you pay 1k FOR THE NEXT MONTH, its cool but it means you have fixed your earnings to 10k N nothing more...
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by kinzation(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
You'll be like "God I no sure say money go dey next month as e rush come I say mk I pay sharply "
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by missKiffy(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sure, why not
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by Anikishaya(f): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
No, u can't pay in advance o cos u must pay according to your income. If u pay in advance you must still pay wen anoda salary comes in the following month. Another thing is, if probably you get another money, maybe someone give you or something aside your salary. you must pay tithe on it also.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by Laitesmart(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Anikishaya:
No, u can't pay in advance o cos u must pay according to your income. If u pay in advance you must still pay wen anoda salary comes in the following month. Another thing is, if probably you get another money, maybe someone give you or something aside your salary. you must pay tithe on it also.
We also have to pay tithe from a gift?
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by PLANETMARS(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yes. Pay to acct below Gtb planetmars 014194194190
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? by Anikishaya(f): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laitesmart:
We also have to pay tithe from a gift?
Yes sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Loose Weight Naturally And Reduce Your Pot Belly (secret) / How Much Do International NGOs Pay Their Workers In Nigeria? / PHOTOS: Weird Facts That Sounds Totally False, But They’re Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.