Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai (25670 Views)

See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You must be very _stupid if you think I will waste my time trying to prove something to a inconsequential you.

You don't have to be rude to d guy, igbos hausas yorubas will be among these dead soldiers.

Me I believe these are Nigerian soldiers because of their camo. I don't know when though. But either ways the world needs to see this pictures. The lies the military is feeding the public is too much, do they think we are fools ni

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Lordave: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
llaykorn:
Tell your friend to send you a picture of each of the 150 soldiers. I can only see about 20 soldiers...

Awon apoda buruku
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So 20 is not worth the national outcry?

You are a confirmed...........smh

6 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Money40: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:
Money40 remove your friend's initial post
How can I do it? People have complained much
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by boujaye: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:
It's not in my place to show your foolishness.
Within the next minutes,i know your outright stupidity will be shown by others.
Since I know this thread will be taken down and u banned for a longtime,i only advice u let go of hate and lies. 4 yrs is damn too long to be filled with hate and be concocting lies.

what are you spewing? how much are you being paid to defend the lying Buratashi? you think Nigerians are fools?

please excuse yourself from this thread if you don't have any thing more to cover up your staggering Bubu rather than asking for the banning of the whistle blower thread to further hide your lies. mstttchew

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by ajepako(f): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
NIGERIANS DEMAND THE TRUTH FROM THE ARMY!

AS IN, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by llaykorn: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lordave:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So 20 is not worth the national outcry?

You are a confirmed...........smh

Read what I wrote again and try to understand it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by porka: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
llaykorn:
Tell your friend to send you a picture of each of the 150 soldiers. I can only see about 20 soldiers...

Awon apoda buruku

Is it not better to exercise caution?

In the coming days, we'll know the truth.

The whole world is not settled right now.

Nigerian armed forces need prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:

Go to your post and click 'modify'. You can't remove it from those that have quoted you, but it's better to remove it from yours.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
kaycid77:
How can the country grow when the youths are defending and disproving every single information even before the military and politicians say something...SMH...
exactly my point, the FG and NA have not been truthful in the matter so why jump to their defence when its obvious that they re nt innocent

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by nanizle(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
porka:

Lifeless bodies get decomposed after some hours.

That doesn't look like a normal decomposition process to me.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by mrmetoo1: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hero10001:

Grow up na?
Why would bh have time to line dedi bodi like this?
The Nigerian soldiers lined em for burial after the battle.
Can't you see the truck that brough em back from slaughter at the background?

I must have misread but I thought someone said this pic was taken in a Boko Haram camp. Now to the picture, firstly this doesn't show 100+ men. Then the story isn't about soldiers dying, as much as it's unfortunate it's expected in a battle. All this pictures shows is the wages of war. 105 soldiers missing is entirely different, that is a different ballgame altogether

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Lordave: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You fools can believe whatever you wanna believe. cheesy
Don't claim to be more intelligent than most people here. People are really searching for that picture all over the Internet and if their efforts proves futile, everybody has the right to believe or still not believe the story.

It may or may not be just a mere coincidence that many of us are coming across that picture for the first time now there are rumours of death of Nigerian soldiers to boko haram.

Stop abusing people recklessly.

10 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hiploko:
what is wrong in soldiers taking pictures? How on earth would such corpses be brought without someone taking pictures?
Did you just said "what is wrong in soldiers taking pictures of corpses of their fellow soldiers" during a heated war situation like this? Do you have brain at all? Most of you PDP come ipob touts are foolish.

Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Hiploko(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
go to the original post, click on modify and then delete. Fast please before he is assasinated.. He should also delete the pix. But if this is true, then all the soldiers that brought the corpse are in deep shit.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by bolabolakemi(f): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Well......... am speechless!!
One part of me says it's not true, it's photoshop......
Another part of me says it's well ooo!

Your brain may be photoshopped but face reality for once. Buhari is Bokoharam and cannot fight them

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by irumanle(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
I hope this op knows the consequence of his action.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Hiploko(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Did you just said "what is wrong in soldiers taking pictures of corpses of their fellow soldiers" during a heated war situation like this? Do you have brain at all? Most of you PDP come ipob touts are foolish.

Chai grin
haba na... Must u show every one that u lack sense? Even if you do as we all know, try and hide it. If no one took the pix,how come we have a pix we have been viewing? Obvious Olodo...

7 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by bolabolakemi(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
Remember when I said burutai the snake charming, press up doing monkey is a lien liar some called me names, today my class mate who serves in Nigeria army sent me this, I have told him to quit the zoo army, I pray he does, may God guide you obinna

Don't mind the enemies of free speech. You did it the right thing by sharing this. Post more if you have. The news has gone viral and on Twitter already. cool
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Realdeals(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Controversy
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by bolabolakemi(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
irumanle:
I hope this op knows the consequence of his action.

What consequence Shame for trying to cover up facts.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40 start begging the mods to hide posts that quoted your initial post.

Just click 'report' on the posts that quoted you and be sincere with your reasons, they might hide them.

If this is true, your friend's life might depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Hero10001: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I must have misread but I thought someone said this pic was taken in a Boko Haram camp. Now to the picture, firstly this doesn't show 100+ men. Then the story isn't about soldiers dying, as much as it's unfortunate it's expected in a battle. All this pictures shows is the wages of war. 105 soldiers missing is entirely different, that is a different ballgame altogether
Next time read and comprehend before you comment.
Btwn, the real story said "105 soldiers missing as BH attacks army post and made away with ammos and a T72 war tank" so, it didnt happened in bh camp okay? and not all the 105 are dead hence the little displayed dead bodies.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by porka: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
nanizle:

That doesn't look like a normal decomposition process to me.

Well, no one knows for sure at this time, you may be right.

It is very sad, though.

May God protect us and lead our soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
haqueurate:
Please stop this, its not a joking mater
first of all those bodies must be at least 5 days old cause the bodies are old and decomposing and the missing soldiers story was just yesterday
then the are not hundred bodies and the uniform is a modern savannah type camouflage not limited to nigerian soldiers

In a chemical attack, reactions can start at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by IVORY2009(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:

Do u nid to be told these pics are not from the so called missing soldiers.Gosh!U people sometimes makes one wonder what kind of education some of u got.
I cannot be so foolish to try to prove the fakeness of this pics.Its utter stupidity to bliv this opportunity or waiting for proof of his lie b4 accepting its a lie from the soul of a utterly bitter and irresponsible online miscreant.Some of u are a real letdown!!

You sound confused to me, the OP has presented you with a picture of dead army boys, here u're saying dey are false pictures, now proof him wrong, you still can not, now tell me who is more educated now, you dat can not prove beyond reasonable doubt dat those pics are fake, or the Op dat has presented a pic?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by dealordea(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
People this stuff is not joke ooo! Just spoked with a gf of mine who is station in kaduna! She confirmed it is true that the government is trying to keeps things away from we civilians but either they are dead is yet to be confirmed

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by papaejima1: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
Click on Modify and then delete his name
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You must be very _stupid if you think I will waste my time trying to prove something to a inconsequential you.

You have shown you nothing but a stewpid political Jobber and propagandist Dog.
Use your Head

9 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lordave:
Don't claim to be more intelligent than most people here. People are really searching for that picture all over the Internet and if their efforts proves futile, everybody has the right to believe or still not believe the story.

It may or may not be just a mere coincidence that many of us are coming across that picture for the first time now there are rumours of death of Nigerian soldiers to boko haram.

Stop abusing people recklessly.
My friend shut up. When last have you seen Nigeria soldiers wearing those black boots in Borno state? Till date, Nigeria soldiers only put desert coloured boots in borno state. You guys are just impossible

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Picture shows their throats were cut though, signs of Jihadists. But can any doctor confirm they would look like this after 2 days. Obviously some have signs of burns. I have tried to check image source to no avail.
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
dealordea:
People this stuff is not joke ooo! Just spoked with a gf of mine who is station in kaduna! She confirmed it is true that the government is trying to keeps things away from we civilians but either they are dead is yet to be confirmed

Guy naija to naija, are u for real? We need to blow this thing on twitter o. its looking shaddy. From this picture u can see their throats were slit. We cant keep hiding lies anyhow, people are dying recklessly and when they kill one or two boko haram members the world will hear.
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by mrmetoo1: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hero10001:

Next time read and comprehend before you comment.
Btwn, the real story said "105 soldiers missing as BH attacks army post and made away with ammos and a T72 war tank" so, it didnt happened in bh camp okay? and not all the 105 are dead hence the little displayed dead bodies.

Ok so the story is some soldiers are dead, not 105 soldiers. The same guys that posted the story came back and said the army confirmed an attack but never mentioned 105 again, another source said missing soldiers have rejoined their command, another source is saying all that happened was they went on an operation and they're back, some others say they've been rescued and the tank has been destroyed. I guess people choose whichever suits them.

All I know is the army has said 105 soldiers are not missing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / Buhari Names 6 Governors National Food Security Council Members / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.