Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (839 Views)

Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria / / Largest Data Centers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OmolaTECH: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: . by PGON(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
India is one of those countries known for computer programming and software development.

This statement (bold) is only true in Nigeria.

For your question: G o o g l e
Re: . by CreativeWeb(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
India is trying in programming, but when you get there, you will be shocked to discover that many of the wonderful things you have heard about India concerning programming and software development are FALSE.

I have lived in India for 2 years. I studied web development and graphics design there. However, I was frustrated midway and had to resort to self-learning. Internet is cheap and fast in India and so you will always be online learning on your own.

Indians will sweet-tongue you, but at the end, they will not deliver. Again, Indians are tribalistic. They will even be teaching in Hindi language while you an international student is in the class. You will end up learning little or nothing. You will be forced to start learning on your own online.
Re: . by dayoungmoney1: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks bro
Re: . by CreativeWeb(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
dayoungmoney1:
@ creativeweb, for real? I thought the widespread believe is that india is the programming hub of the world. Are you still there? I'm also considering going to india to become a pro web and software developer but your comment is making me reconsider.

Nope. I left India since 2013.
Re: . by dayoungmoney1: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. / How Can I Earn Money From Posting Tutorial Video On YOUTUBE / Search Engine Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.