Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. (796 Views)

LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. / Revolving ,binary,vip,and Regular Matrix Web Development With All Payment / Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by databoy247(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
This month marks 4 years for me doing web development business. And today I just finished working on website number 100!

Personally, I didn't believe how I have been able to come this far. To some, it might not be enough, but to me, it is a major milestone taking into consideration the challenges, hurdles, disappointments, etc I have faced so far.

Majority of my websites are hosted on Whogohost while the rest are shared between;

Trudigits.com
DomainKing.ng
Qservers.net
Godaddy.com
Namecheap.com

As for the Nigerian hosts, I want to extend my thanks to them for their awesome support. Though some of you might have had it rough with them, but I will still give them a distinction. I remember how many times I have woken most of them up at the middle of the night, and they always deliver.

I also want to thank my other colleagues, some of whom do not frequent here again; @Dual Core, @Yawatide @DHTML, @Slyr0x, @fayimora, @greenmouse, etc. You guys have given your support time and time again without actually demanding for any form of rewards. And through you guys, I have been able to learn a thousand things here on this forum. You guys rock cool

I will not forget my esteemed clients both from NL and out of NL. Even those of you that gave me jobs and refused to pay, I still thank you. Because if I don't make the money from your job, I will gain an extra experience. tongue

To those of you in the business, I will say, do not relent and do not be discouraged. Hard work truly pays. As for me, 100 websites = 6 figures. So it pays to work and work extra hard.

Thanks also to Seun for this platform, because me and me alone knows what I have gained from NL.

So off to go plan my milestone achievement parry grin grin

Re: I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by needinfo: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
databoy247:
This month marks 4 years for me doing web development business. And today I just finished working on website number 100!

Personally, I didn't believe how I have been able to come this far. To some, it might not be enough, but to me, it is a major milestone taking into consideration the challenges, hurdles, disappointments, etc I have faced so far.

Majority of my websites are hosted on Whogohost while the rest are shared between;

Trudigits.com
DomainKing.ng
Qservers.net
Godaddy.com
Namecheap.com

As for the Nigerian hosts, I want to extend my thanks to them for their awesome support. Though some of you might have had it rough with them, but I will still give them a distinction. I remember how many times I have woken most of them up at the middle of the night, and they always deliver.

I also want to thank my other colleagues, some of whom do not frequent here again; @Dual Core, @Yawatide @DHTML, @Slyr0x, @fayimora, @greenmouse, etc. You guys have given your support time and time again without actually demanding for any form of rewards. And through you guys, I have been able to learn a thousand things here on this forum. You guys rock cool

I will not forget my esteemed clients both from NL and out of NL. Even those of you that gave me jobs and refused to pay, I still thank you. Because if I don't make the money from your job, I will gain an extra experience. tongue

To those of you in the business, I will say, do not relent and do not be discouraged. Hard work truly pays. As for me, 100 websites = 6 figures. So it pays to work and work extra hard.

Thanks also to Seun for this platform, because me and me alone knows what I have gained from NL.

So off to go plan my milestone achievement parry grin grin

i am thinking of starting web design biz but coming up with pricing is the problem am having. How much do you charge for wordpress site, ecommerce site, forum, joomla site etc. Just need an idea to know how much i will charge clients.
Re: I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
I have been following ur work for 2 years now on NL. Great Job bro....People like u inspire young web designers like myself
Re: I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by databoy247(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
I have been following ur work for 2 years now on NL.
Great Job bro....People like u inspire young web designers like myself

Thanks mate. wink
Re: I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by DualCore1: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Congrats wink

Let us pray:

BEGIN
Our pages, who are in public_html,
Hello be thy name.
Thy alerts come.
Thy previewing be done
On IE as it is on Chrome and Firefox
Give us this day our daily CRON jobs
and forgive us our undeclared functions
as we forgive clients who want Facebook for 10k.
Lead us not into frustration
but deliver us from clients who dunno what they want.
For thine is the layout, the user experience, and the business logic
Looping foreach'er forever.
Return true
COMMIT

1 Like

Re: I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by databoy247(m): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2016
DualCore1:
Congrats wink

Let us pray:

BEGIN
Our pages, who are in public_html,
Hello be thy name.
Thy alerts come.
Thy previewing be done
On IE as it is on Chrome and Firefox
Give us this day our daily CRON jobs
and forgive us our undeclared functions
as we forgive clients who want Facebook for 10k.
Lead us not into frustration
but deliver us from clients who dunno what they want.
For thine is the layout, the user experience, and the business logic
Looping foreach'er forever.
Return true
COMMIT

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think say na only me dey experience that one oh cheesy
Re: I Just Completed 4 Years In Website Development With 100 Websites. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Boss please if you ever need help anywhere with your websites, im ready to help sir

(1) (Reply)

... / I Will Design A Good Responsive Website For You At Cheaper Rate / How Can I Learn Phishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.