Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency (33681 Views)

Two Men Shot Dead During Fight With Policemen In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photo / Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally / 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by akigbemaru: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anti gun man killed
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:
Anti gun charm is not real
Devil cannot protect except JESUS
Shut da fùck up
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
when you are stupid........ "ko kan aye"
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by psp2pc(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
anytexy:
What! Is this for real? And we have a so called general as president. Front page please. people should comment on this not that yeye topic "anti-gun ko.

an old picture from 2007, an accident of a military truck and petrol tanker.
I have seen the pics online since last year..
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by DedeNkem: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Any one who believes in charms is an illiterate id*iot.
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by MideAtkins(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Atorundorun ee he for go adamawa go tell boko people say him get anti granade charm. Mumu of the highest order
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by chukkiephil(m): 12:54am On Nov 21, 2015
oderemo:

Stop chatting shit byo, a run down property in peckham just went under the hammer @ auction 3wks ago for £30k short of £1 mill.
Compare peckham to ajcity? In your dream.
hahahahaha if true that must be the best I know Peckham wella it's capital of Naija in London anyway am not here to drag or brag with you, my point is don't brag with what u have, that u live in Peckham doesn't make u any better than somebody that lives in a slum!! It's not cool at all
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by iliyande(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Shut da fùck up

And if I don't undecided
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Billygee2u: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2015
iliyande:
Anti gun charm is not real

Devil cannot protect except JESUS

Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by princeonx: 3:13am On Nov 21, 2015
Segadem:
Everything may fail, but JESUS never fails.
I will like to see how this work with my Beretta M9/92 in your head. Naija with their holy holy!
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Originalsly: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Lmao!...this is serious stuff....but hmmm...guess something wrong with me!..find it funny..mad funny! I think the shooter wanted Mr Anti Bullet dead....he went for the head.. guess between the eyes!..couldn't he like tested the arm or shoulder?
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by marlockj: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by BlackOnassis(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Darwinism is a b1atch! cheesy
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by tayexz(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
its only a factory production error lolz.... end time charm
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by OperationIgrigi: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
**grins** One less Sai baba zombie. Victory for common sense.
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Aimed at the head ... cheesycheesy cheesy
The head wasn't covered nau cheesy
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by morab90(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
He's achieved the reward of potency. Stupid person.

Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This reminds me of Prince Uche James in Rituals.

grin grin grin so u remember that film? I can never forget that part. D native doctor was like "oya lemme test u" & boom d nigga die like fowl

Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Nina4u(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is an old story though but so amusing ...people are stupid and lack common sense
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2015
oderemo:

Stop chatting shit byo, a run down property in peckham just went under the hammer @ auction 3wks ago for £30k short of £1 mill.
Compare peckham to ajcity? In your dream.

Does it snow there?
Re: Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency by oderemo(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Does it snow there?
Not Iceland or Norway now?

Notorious Kidnapper Abducts 2 Girls In Port-Harcourt,Threatens To Rape Them.PICS / Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) / Ogun Crash Update: OOU Students Storm Mortuary, Snatch Corpses