Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 (2136 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by Tvegas(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol, na small children wey never see war go support another biafra war. I even wish Buhari can allow a referendum ,the biafran agitators will struggle to muster 40% of the vote. grin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by Truckpusher(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
Media propaganda is only for the gullible..We Biafrans are not gullible so just give it up already because Biafra is here to stay cool
I feel your disappointment bro.

But that's the way it is .
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by OperationIgrigi: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
**grins** ..From the non-existent, FG created 'forum of
state presidents of Ohaneze'? These nigerians have mastered the art of deceiving themselves. cheesy **grins**
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by OperationIgrigi: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tvegas:
Lol, na small children wey never see war go support another biafra war. I even wish Buhari can allow a referendum ,the biafran agitators will struggle to muster 40% of the vote. grin

**grins** What country or tribe did your grandfather belong to before 1914. What was his identity?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by basilo101: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
viktagorion:
Biafra is only on twitter, Nairaland and Facebook.

How can you lose election in March and start crying secession few months after?

Biafra died in 1970.

Dr Chris Ngige is the Minister of labour and employment.

Those agitators need jobs asap.

SMH.

you all keep getting it wrong. those who lost election are not the ones calling for Biafra. Those that lost election are the one nigerianist elites while biafra agitators are the masses who feel the impact of the flawed system
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by rusher14: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
athaboi:
Hahahahaha! NTA and Ohaneze! I pity ohaneze because it will not be easy. They shld start preparing for the revolution because all of they are going down. Todays biafra is not abt the elders but abt the youths..they will all go down. Wether buhari gave u guys money to say that or not..i repeat..get ready ohaneze!!!

Are the youths not offsprings of these red cap chiefs?

Would they disembowel their fathers and uncles?

Please learn to give respect to the elderly who have gone the route and seen no good in it.

I'm not saying your opinion does not matter but give peace a chance.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by CyberWolf: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I feel your disappointment bro.

But that's the way it is .
You are the one feeling insecure....Why do you always rush to Biafran thread? It will continue to eat you up. Biafra is here to stay so, deal with it. cool
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by coolitempa(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
It does not matter what Ohaneze says.....they are getting Biafra by thunder ....by fire..... grin grin...goodbye and good riddance to the fraudsters...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by viktagorion: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

you all keep getting it wrong. those who lost election are not the ones calling for Biafra. Those that lost election are the one nigerianist elites while biafra agitators are the masses who feel the impact of the flawed system
My simple question to you is: if Jonathan had won re-election in March will IPOB and " the masses who feel the flawed system" agitate for Biafra? Be truthful to yourself. They will not abandon him. Goodluck Ebele 'Azikiwe' Jonathan was an adopted son. They voted massively for him. Unfortunately, he lost. He lost in a fair contest.

So, nobody can bobo us. That's why this sudden Biafran agitation is just laughable.

It is dead on arrival.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Let me rephrase "stvpid ohaneze elders collects bribe to stop Biafra agitation"

Stupidest elders in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Classy Photo Of Buhari's ADC &the Chief Of Army Staff At The Villa / Mad Couple Making Love In Public Download Videos For Free.3gp / Why The Implementation Of The 2016 Budget Is Unlikely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.