Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? (843 Views)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by fizziea(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
saw this online so I decided to share with you guys.

Ufuoma my friend sent me this pix telling me her
brother is among the missing soldiers. Her mum
has not eaten since two days now neither has she
tasted water .
This is the dead soldiers that was found this
afternoon.
Now am so angry .......
pray for Nigeria folks......
Am sad, am angry, am confused .......
If you are still in the north and and Igbo citizen!.
You are gambling with your life.
Just pray people ........pray for our soldiers as
well.
Just pray now .......
Share and let people stay safe......
BH is now using chemical weapon!!!

source: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207881629786695&id=1474502736&set=a.4197792511138.2173985.1474502736&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6219287468009778297%3Amf_story_key.-5199326546599249746&__tn__=E

Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by banki(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
fizziea:
saw this online so I decided to share with you guys.

Ufuoma my friend sent me this pix telling me her
brother is among the missing soldiers. Her mum
has not eaten since two days now neither has she
tasted water .
This is the dead soldiers that was found this
afternoon.
Now am so angry .......
pray for Nigeria folks......
Am sad, am angry, am confused .......
If you are still in the north and and Igbo citizen!.
You are gambling with your life.
Just pray people ........pray for our soldiers as
well.
Just pray now .......
Share and let people stay safe......
BH is now using chemical weapon!!!

Do you realy care about the soldiers?
Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by nicklaus40: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
No 1- buratai denied it,he is not an APC member, so remove the APC lied part
No 2- we need proof dat dis are Nigerian soldiers, if boko garam really captured/slaughter the soldiers they will release d statement with pics to confirm their story, cnn,aljazeera and every prominent media organisation in the world will broadcast it cos it is a big deal
Conclusion: this pic is definitely not d picture of Nigerian Soldiers and u are a certified WAILER with the aim of sharing lies n cheap propaganda

God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by adorablepepple(f): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hnmmmmm
Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by jaykaylegend(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Her mom has not eaten for two days...

Simple question;

When did the rumour start??

3 Likes

Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by ETILA100(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
wad
Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by SHOPPERS(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
God.
Re: APC Are Liars! Could This Be The Missing Soldiers? by Obijulius: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is this real?

Please move to FP.

(1) (Reply)

Putin Has Come Again!!! / Photos From Atiku Birthday Party / No Mosque Was Burnt. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.