Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd (4330 Views)

rUPdate Interview From Akwa Ibom / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
I got this mail from pharmaethics:
Dear Babatunde,

Refer your application for Medical Sales Representative (MSR) position.

You are hereby invited for an interview at Pharma Ethics Ltd 39, Oritse street Off Awolowo way opposite Lagoon Hospital Balogun bustop Ikeja Lagos on Wednesday 25th November, 2015 by 11am prompt.

Please come along with your updated CV with an attached passport photograph.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and your attendance.

please who else got this and who knows about this company ?
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by dannypalatino(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Which U success youngman. U don forget me na?
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
dannypalatino:
Which U success youngman.
U don forget me na?
brother Dannypalatino , thank you sir. God no go forget any of us. please what do you know about this company ?
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by Titony1(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
its a pharmaceutical company @ Ikeja, sells ethical drugs, d interview "if" its going to be d same as wen I was interviewed in 2013 was inform of a debate with other applicants. Its usually in batches. After which u get to meet d country manager for a one on one interview the same day, if u make it u will b contacted afterwards. "Many are called but few are chosen" we were many that did d interview but only two of us were chosen of which I was a part of, but I couldn't start up the training cos I had to resume for my postgraduate studies. N.B was interviewed at first as a medical rep, was contacted later to be interviewed as a sales rep, said I didn't do too well in my interview as a medical rep, but got d job as a sales rep.

1 Like

Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Titony1:
its a pharmaceutical company @ Ikeja, sells ethical drugs, d interview "if" its going to be d same as wen I was interviewed in 2013 was inform of a debate with other applicants. Its usually in batches. After which u get to meet d country manager for a one on one interview the same day, if u make it u will b contacted afterwards. "Many are called but few are chosen" we were many that did d interview but only two of us were chosen of which I was a part of, but I couldn't start up the training cos I had to resume for my postgraduate studies. N.B was interviewed at first as a medical rep, was contacted later to be interviewed as a sales rep, said I didn't do too well in my interview as a medical rep, but got d job as a sales rep.

Thank you so much Titony1 for this info. But I used to think both the medical rep and sales rep are similar terms in pharmaceutical.
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by Titony1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
akuracy:

Thank you so much Titony1 for this info. But I used to think both the medical rep and sales rep are similar terms in pharmaceutical.
Medical reps meet with the doctors to detail the drugs n employ dem to prescribe their drugs for patient, upon prescription sales reps distribute drugs to pharmaceutical stores, dats y most pharmaceutical companies prefer to use pharmacist as med reps n other biological sciences as sale rep. Although in some companies same set of pple work as a med n sales rep.
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Titony1:
Medical reps meet with the doctors to detail the drugs n employ dem to prescribe their drugs for patient, upon prescription sales reps distribute drugs to pharmaceutical stores, dats y most pharmaceutical companies prefer to use pharmacist as med reps n other biological sciences as sale rep. Although in some companies same set of pple work as a med n sales rep.
Thank you dear for educating me. I am very glad
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by shekonz(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
I got the invite once about 2months ago.. I didn't go though because the opening is for Sales rep which is a position am not intrested in. But its real though
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by Naavah(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
I got the invite too. I hope it is a great company.
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Naavah:
navaah, I will send you a mail now, please drop your contact so we can talk
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Naavah:
naavah, I will send you a mail now, please drop your contact so we can talk
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by Naavah(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
akuracy:

naavah, I will send you a mail now, please drop your contact so we can talk
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by abtywo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
They send me a msg for d interview on Thursday 12pm
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by abtywo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by chynwagod(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
akuracy:
I got this mail from pharmaethics:
Dear Babatunde,

Refer your application for Medical Sales Representative (MSR) position.

You are hereby invited for an interview at Pharma Ethics Ltd 39, Oritse street Off Awolowo way opposite Lagoon Hospital Balogun bustop Ikeja Lagos on Wednesday 25th November, 2015 by 11am prompt.

Please come along with your updated CV with an attached passport photograph.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and your attendance.

please who else got this and who knows about this company ?

Hi akuracy,
How was the interview, what did they ask you?
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
chynwagod:

Hi akuracy,
it went well. it was a debate, the white man asked us to debate on abortion. those with the loudest voice where asked to asked, and others were told "we will get back to you "
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
chynwagod:

Hi akuracy,
it went well. it was a debate, the white man asked us to debate on abortion. those with the loudest voice where asked to wait, and others were told "we will get back to you "
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by chynwagod(f): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
akuracy:

it went well. it was a debate, the white man asked us to debate on abortion. those with the loudest voice where asked to wait, and others were told "we will get back to you "

Lol...ok thanks...How was the second stage?
Re: Interview From Pharmaethics Ltd by Milesbillions(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Actually attended the interview from this organization today. It was in batches, he gave us a topic to debate on....after the debate, he interviewed us one by one. My own did not take much time, just asked me about my grade in school, school I graduated from and where my family is residing. Also he asked if I have sales experience, I said yes......nothing much. Others before me wasted time though but my own was very brief...I come dey fear. He said we will get info if we are selected for the next stage

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Most Sought-after Skilled Workers In Canada Right Now / Awaiting Result, But Need A Job. / Ernest And Young (EY) Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.